Stone Temple Pilots play Hard Rock
Stone Temple Pilots will bring their blend of hard rock to Hard Rock Live on October 12
Stone Temple Pilots
October 12, 2010
Hard Rock Live
5747 Seminole Way
Hollywood, Fla. 33314
Tickets: $60.50 to $113.50
Back in the '90s, there was barely a time we could go without needing a little bit of STP.
Stone Temple Pilots, that is.
The band's early hard rock, grunge-reminiscent style of music found them immediate success in 1992 with the release of their debut album Core and edgy rock tunes such as the single, “Plush”.
Unfortunately, there was a time we were left without STP. The Grammy-Award-winning band – made up of lead singer Scott Weiland, brothers Robert DeLeo and Dean DeLeo and drummer Eric Ketz – broke up and went their separate ways in 2003 after the release of five albums. Weiland went on to create the successful side project Velvet Revolver, and many fans thought that was the last they’d seen of STP.
The good news is the band is reunited, and does it ever feel so good. Fans now have the chance to see them perform live at Hard Rock Live at the Semionole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino near Hollywood, Florida on Tuesday, October 12.
The latest tour is in support of their new album simply titled Stone Temple Pilots, released in mid-2010. Fans can expect new tunes, as well as a mix of oldies which will definitely bring them back to the times of flannel shirts and Kurt Cobain.
Tickets are available on Ticketmaster and range in price from $60.50 to $113.50.
Music in Miami
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis play Fillmore Miami Beach on Jan. 19
- Nick Jonas heads to Miami to perform sexy R&B hits
- Lazy Sunday takes on a new meaning with Fool's Gold Day Off music event
- Dweezil Zappa honors his father's legacy in South Florida concert
- Rick Springfield brings tour to South Florida
- Amtrac Takes Over Basement This Friday, August 28
- The Mowgli’s play two free pop-up sets on Miami Beach on Monday
- Life In Color Early Bird Tickets Are Now On Sale
- Concert Review: Ariana Grande's tour stops in South Florida for an energetic homecoming
- Do Not Sit On the Furniture Kicks Off Independence Day Weekend with Nora En Pure