STK Miami Turns One
Celeb hot spot goes Fat Tuesday for its anniversary
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary on Fat Tuesday (March 8) with a full-blown, Mardi Gras-style party complete with beads, confetti, dancers and free cocktails.
Complimentary cocktails run from 7-9 p.m., and dinner reservations begin at 8 p.m. All dinner reservations receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier-Jouet champagne.
Music by Sid Vicious and Rico Delargo.
To rsvp, email email@example.com
- Campania plants Southern Italian flag in Miami's Design District
- Green Flash Double Stout is a dream with chocolate
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- La Savina in the Mondrian puts a little Ibiza in South Beach
- Italian-food traditions radiate from Luna Capresse in North Miami
- Sixpoint Resin is a sticky-bitter monster of an IPA
- 5 reasons why we’re excited about the new Vagabond Restaurant & Bar
- Miami restaurant review: Siena Tavern's Italian food is hearty -- and pricey
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville