STK Miami Turns One
Celeb hot spot goes Fat Tuesday for its anniversary
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary on Fat Tuesday (March 8) with a full-blown, Mardi Gras-style party complete with beads, confetti, dancers and free cocktails.
Complimentary cocktails run from 7-9 p.m., and dinner reservations begin at 8 p.m. All dinner reservations receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier-Jouet champagne.
Music by Sid Vicious and Rico Delargo.
To rsvp, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Riviera Focacceria Italiana opens in midtown Miami
- A Fork on the Road: Desole Metro Pizza Bar in Miami
- 2 stars for Cavalli Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Eat & drink for less at Oceanaire Thursday, April 24
- Rok:Brgr hosts a New Belgium beer dinner Weds, April 23
- La Mar plants Peruvian ceviche flag in Brickell Key
- Sriracha House slings heat in South Beach
- A Fork on the Road: Choices Vegan Cafe in Miami
- Roberto Cavalli & son host four-course wine dinner April 24
- 3 stars for 1826 Restaurant in South Beach