STK Miami Turns One
Celeb hot spot goes Fat Tuesday for its anniversary
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary on Fat Tuesday (March 8) with a full-blown, Mardi Gras-style party complete with beads, confetti, dancers and free cocktails.
Complimentary cocktails run from 7-9 p.m., and dinner reservations begin at 8 p.m. All dinner reservations receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier-Jouet champagne.
Music by Sid Vicious and Rico Delargo.
To rsvp, email email@example.com
- Miami chefs lead Build Your Own Brunch to benefit United Way of Miami-Dade
- Pubbelly Sushi is being exported to the Dominican Republic
- Miami chefs to promote South Florida, equality in Costa Rica culinary trips
- Taste Paradise: Key Biscayne dining promotion runs Oct. 9-25
- Sapore di Mare serves a slice of Italy in Coconut Grove
- Miami restaurant review: La Moderna in Miami Beach has a winning recipe for Italian classics
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids