STK Miami Turns One
Celeb hot spot goes Fat Tuesday for its anniversary
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary on Fat Tuesday (March 8) with a full-blown, Mardi Gras-style party complete with beads, confetti, dancers and free cocktails.
Complimentary cocktails run from 7-9 p.m., and dinner reservations begin at 8 p.m. All dinner reservations receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier-Jouet champagne.
Music by Sid Vicious and Rico Delargo.
To rsvp, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toscana Divino launches $23 three-course lunch in Brickell
- Chicago's Bar Toma debuts a pop-up brunch at Lorenzo on South Beach
- New restaurants coming to South Beach, Brickell
- St. Patrick's Day 2014: Where to toast the luck of the Irish this weekend
- Cecconi’s Miami Beach debuts a “4 to 7” happy hour Tuesday-Saturday
- Grille 401 debuts sushi & sake bar on Las Olas
- Eating House chef Giorgio Rapicavoli opens new tapas restaurant in MiMo
- 2.5 stars for Il Mulino's "Italian-American razzle dazzle: in Sunny Isles
- Celebrate Villa Azur's second anniversary March 8
- Paula DaSilva hosts a three-month "Spring Awakening" brunch series at 3030 Ocean