STK Miami Turns One
Celeb hot spot goes Fat Tuesday for its anniversary
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary on Fat Tuesday (March 8) with a full-blown, Mardi Gras-style party complete with beads, confetti, dancers and free cocktails.
Complimentary cocktails run from 7-9 p.m., and dinner reservations begin at 8 p.m. All dinner reservations receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier-Jouet champagne.
Music by Sid Vicious and Rico Delargo.
To rsvp, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Catch some Poke, man: Polynesian flavors at rooftop Watr
- 3 Olympic-worthy Wywnood beer events this week
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Pasta is handmade to order at this South Beach spot
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot