STK Miami Turns One
Celeb hot spot goes Fat Tuesday for its anniversary
2377 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
STK Miami celebrates its first anniversary on Fat Tuesday (March 8) with a full-blown, Mardi Gras-style party complete with beads, confetti, dancers and free cocktails.
Complimentary cocktails run from 7-9 p.m., and dinner reservations begin at 8 p.m. All dinner reservations receive a complimentary bottle of Perrier-Jouet champagne.
Music by Sid Vicious and Rico Delargo.
To rsvp, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's the Best? 5 Craft Beers to Taste at Grovetoberfest
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- South Miami's Buns & Buns is nuts about dough
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- Ironside Pizza is slinging Neapolitan pies in Miami
- Burgerliscious IV returns to Coral Gables
- 2.5 stars for Loba's elevated home cooking in MiMo
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove