STK Miami shuts, to reopen in new location soon
Ciao for now
Making plans to go to STK Miami? Hold off for a bit. The South Beach outpost of the New York-born steakhouse is moving to a new location at Collins Avenue and 23rd Street this fall. The final night of dinner service at the steakhouse’s current location was Saturday night. The Perry South Beach, the hotel currently housing STK Miami, shut its doors mid month to complete a major duomo renovation.
They don't say goodbye, they call this break/move "a disco nap."
On Our Radar
- Go Topless Day in Miami Beach? Maybe not while we are dealing with Zika
- Superman hunk Henry Cavill spotted in Miami Beach
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl