STK Miami shuts, to reopen in new location soon
Ciao for now
Making plans to go to STK Miami? Hold off for a bit. The South Beach outpost of the New York-born steakhouse is moving to a new location at Collins Avenue and 23rd Street this fall. The final night of dinner service at the steakhouse’s current location was Saturday night. The Perry South Beach, the hotel currently housing STK Miami, shut its doors mid month to complete a major duomo renovation.
They don't say goodbye, they call this break/move "a disco nap."
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance