STK Miami shuts, to reopen in new location soon
Ciao for now
Making plans to go to STK Miami? Hold off for a bit. The South Beach outpost of the New York-born steakhouse is moving to a new location at Collins Avenue and 23rd Street this fall. The final night of dinner service at the steakhouse’s current location was Saturday night. The Perry South Beach, the hotel currently housing STK Miami, shut its doors mid month to complete a major duomo renovation.
They don't say goodbye, they call this break/move "a disco nap."
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie