STK Miami shuts, to reopen in new location soon
Ciao for now
Making plans to go to STK Miami? Hold off for a bit. The South Beach outpost of the New York-born steakhouse is moving to a new location at Collins Avenue and 23rd Street this fall. The final night of dinner service at the steakhouse’s current location was Saturday night. The Perry South Beach, the hotel currently housing STK Miami, shut its doors mid month to complete a major duomo renovation.
They don't say goodbye, they call this break/move "a disco nap."
On Our Radar
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening