STK Miami shuts, to reopen in new location soon
Ciao for now
Making plans to go to STK Miami? Hold off for a bit. The South Beach outpost of the New York-born steakhouse is moving to a new location at Collins Avenue and 23rd Street this fall. The final night of dinner service at the steakhouse’s current location was Saturday night. The Perry South Beach, the hotel currently housing STK Miami, shut its doors mid month to complete a major duomo renovation.
They don't say goodbye, they call this break/move "a disco nap."
On Our Radar
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club