Miami Spice officially ends, but prix fixe fun continues at select restaurants...
Miami Spice officially ends Friday, but a number of Miami-Dade restaurants plan to continue the deal -- three courses for $22 at lunch, $35 at dinner -- through October including:
- Pascal's on Ponce, 2611 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-444-2024
- Two Chefs, 8287 S. Dixie Hwy, South Miami; 305-663-2100
- Petit Rouge 12409 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami; 305-892-7676
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again