Miami Spice officially ends, but prix fixe fun continues at select restaurants...
Miami Spice officially ends Friday, but a number of Miami-Dade restaurants plan to continue the deal -- three courses for $22 at lunch, $35 at dinner -- through October including:
- Pascal's on Ponce, 2611 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables; 305-444-2024
- Two Chefs, 8287 S. Dixie Hwy, South Miami; 305-663-2100
- Petit Rouge 12409 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami; 305-892-7676
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef