Steve Madden headed to Aventura for appearance
Attention all Floridian footwear fanatics, high heel lovers and shoe enthusiasts - come meet Steve Madden, the man behind one of the world’s hottest brands, at Nordstrom Aventura, in Aventura, on Saturday, March 2, 2013 from 3-4 p.m.
The event will be hosted by TV personality, Julissa Bermudez, of the Style Network’s series Empire Girls. Meet Steve and Julissa on the shoe floor of the retail location.
Guests are invited to pose for photos as he autographs complimentary branded tees and tote bags. A special gift will be given to every customer with the purchase of any SM product over $50 on the day of the event.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López