Steve Aoki at Set
DJ Steve Aoki at Rotten Apple, get ready for a night of party rocking beats surrounded by delicious eye candy at SET!
320 Lincoln Road.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Rotten Apple is back and bringing you the best DJ’s from all around the world to blow your mind and rock you out; tonight DJ Steve Aoki will be throwing it down on the turntables while you party like a rock star at SET! He’s made his mark in the nightlife scene and has been dropping party rocking beats night after night! A graduate from the University of California Santa Barbara, he began his music career with impromptu concerts in his living room and has risen to be one of the most widely recognized and highly demanded DJ’s in the game. Aoki is also the owner of the Indy Record label, Dim Mak Records which has released music by other amazing and well known electro artists such as MSTRKRFT and Mystery Jets.
If you haven’t experienced a night dancing away to a set by Steve Aoki; you have no idea what you’re missing! Imagine electro remixes of some of the hottest tracks from Chester French, Snoop Dog, Lenny Kravitz, Bloc Party and Duran, Duran just to name a few. If that wasn’t enough to convince you to head out to SET, let me remind you that Set is one of the hottest places to be and be seen. One of the most exclusive nightclubs in Miami, not just anyone can walk in, you must look your very best and table reservations are strongly suggested. Once you're past the velvet ropes it’s like an ultimate candy store filled with gorgeous people all around from the bartenders to the waitresses, and all the party-goers, they’re all a treat to look at. I for one am all about the Eye Candy and can’t wait to shake it on the dance floor with my glass of bubbly in hand and my fabulous friends at my side! Rotten Apple here I come!
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff