Steve Aoki at Set
DJ Steve Aoki at Rotten Apple, get ready for a night of party rocking beats surrounded by delicious eye candy at SET!
Rotten Apple is back and bringing you the best DJ’s from all around the world to blow your mind and rock you out; tonight DJ Steve Aoki will be throwing it down on the turntables while you party like a rock star at SET! He’s made his mark in the nightlife scene and has been dropping party rocking beats night after night! A graduate from the University of California Santa Barbara, he began his music career with impromptu concerts in his living room and has risen to be one of the most widely recognized and highly demanded DJ’s in the game. Aoki is also the owner of the Indy Record label, Dim Mak Records which has released music by other amazing and well known electro artists such as MSTRKRFT and Mystery Jets.
If you haven’t experienced a night dancing away to a set by Steve Aoki; you have no idea what you’re missing! Imagine electro remixes of some of the hottest tracks from Chester French, Snoop Dog, Lenny Kravitz, Bloc Party and Duran, Duran just to name a few. If that wasn’t enough to convince you to head out to SET, let me remind you that Set is one of the hottest places to be and be seen. One of the most exclusive nightclubs in Miami, not just anyone can walk in, you must look your very best and table reservations are strongly suggested. Once you're past the velvet ropes it’s like an ultimate candy store filled with gorgeous people all around from the bartenders to the waitresses, and all the party-goers, they’re all a treat to look at. I for one am all about the Eye Candy and can’t wait to shake it on the dance floor with my glass of bubbly in hand and my fabulous friends at my side! Rotten Apple here I come!
320 Lincoln Road.
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Five nightclubs for ages 18 and up
- Events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Art Basel parties you can actually get into
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse