Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus
The latest Starr restaurant in Miami joins Makoto & Verde
A deal is about to wrap up that will bring Miami its third Stephen Starr restaurant, this time on the 7th floor of the Biscayne Boulevard YoungArts building (2100 Biscayne Blvd.).
Joining Bal Harbour's Makoto and downtown Miami's Verde, located just up the road at PAMM, the new Starr restaurant is alleged to be Asian.
Details are sketchy at this point because the ink on the deal is still not yet dry. We'll keep you posted.
- Tobacco Road goes adrift: A Miamian's lament of historic bar's corporate partnership
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto