Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus
The latest Starr restaurant in Miami joins Makoto & Verde
A deal is about to wrap up that will bring Miami its third Stephen Starr restaurant, this time on the 7th floor of the Biscayne Boulevard YoungArts building (2100 Biscayne Blvd.).
Joining Bal Harbour's Makoto and downtown Miami's Verde, located just up the road at PAMM, the new Starr restaurant is alleged to be Asian.
Details are sketchy at this point because the ink on the deal is still not yet dry. We'll keep you posted.
2100 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Starr Restaurants website
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami
- Alex Chang leaves The Vagabond, which will re-debut with new chef, new name
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover