Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus
The latest Starr restaurant in Miami joins Makoto & Verde
A deal is about to wrap up that will bring Miami its third Stephen Starr restaurant, this time on the 7th floor of the Biscayne Boulevard YoungArts building (2100 Biscayne Blvd.).
Joining Bal Harbour's Makoto and downtown Miami's Verde, located just up the road at PAMM, the new Starr restaurant is alleged to be Asian.
Details are sketchy at this point because the ink on the deal is still not yet dry. We'll keep you posted.
2100 Biscayne Blvd., Miami
Starr Restaurants website
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"