Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus
The latest Starr restaurant in Miami joins Makoto & Verde
A deal is about to wrap up that will bring Miami its third Stephen Starr restaurant, this time on the 7th floor of the Biscayne Boulevard YoungArts building (2100 Biscayne Blvd.).
Joining Bal Harbour's Makoto and downtown Miami's Verde, located just up the road at PAMM, the new Starr restaurant is alleged to be Asian.
Details are sketchy at this point because the ink on the deal is still not yet dry. We'll keep you posted.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai