Stephen Starr opening restaurant on YoungArts Miami campus
The latest Starr restaurant in Miami joins Makoto & Verde
A deal is about to wrap up that will bring Miami its third Stephen Starr restaurant, this time on the 7th floor of the Biscayne Boulevard YoungArts building (2100 Biscayne Blvd.).
Joining Bal Harbour's Makoto and downtown Miami's Verde, located just up the road at PAMM, the new Starr restaurant is alleged to be Asian.
Details are sketchy at this point because the ink on the deal is still not yet dry. We'll keep you posted.
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"
- Food Network UK star Andy Bates brings "refined British pub food" to A&E District with 3-day pop up
- Blair Wilson, Mike Isabella, Jennifer Carroll, George Pagnois headline Surfcomber food fest
- The Bridge Cocktail Bar's December takeover of The Local Craft Food & Drink
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach