Lavish Bal Harbour plays host to Stella McCartney's fifth freestanding store in the U.S. — and her first in Florida.
The lowdown: Lavish Bal Harbour plays host to Stella McCartney's fifth freestanding store in the U.S. — and her first in Florida. Best known for her sleek, structural garbs with an eco edge, the Brit It designer recently celebrated the store’s opening with a Christie’s-hosted soiree showcasing show-stopping precious jewels with bites by St. Regis. Also on display? Pictured here are models wearing the new evening collection only previously shown in London — never before in the States.
The ambience: McCartney’s Bal Harbour door renders bespoke, sustainable oak-parquet floors laid in a traditional herringbone pattern displaying the designer's favorite hues of plums, pale pinks, blush, nude and taupe. The jackpot at the end of this cheerful rainbow? The shop leads into a circular area filled with heels, lingerie and a playful children’s section.
Highlights: The store carries the brand’s luxury women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, bags, sunglasses, intimates and kid’s collection. The pièce de résistance? A McCartney designed exclusive palm tree necklace ($375). So tropical chic!
Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Kit and Ace Opens in Wynwood