Lavish Bal Harbour plays host to Stella McCartney's fifth freestanding store in the U.S. — and her first in Florida.
Bal Harbour Shops, 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
The lowdown: Lavish Bal Harbour plays host to Stella McCartney's fifth freestanding store in the U.S. — and her first in Florida. Best known for her sleek, structural garbs with an eco edge, the Brit It designer recently celebrated the store’s opening with a Christie’s-hosted soiree showcasing show-stopping precious jewels with bites by St. Regis. Also on display? Pictured here are models wearing the new evening collection only previously shown in London — never before in the States.
The ambience: McCartney’s Bal Harbour door renders bespoke, sustainable oak-parquet floors laid in a traditional herringbone pattern displaying the designer's favorite hues of plums, pale pinks, blush, nude and taupe. The jackpot at the end of this cheerful rainbow? The shop leads into a circular area filled with heels, lingerie and a playful children’s section.
Highlights: The store carries the brand’s luxury women’s ready-to-wear, shoes, bags, sunglasses, intimates and kid’s collection. The pièce de résistance? A McCartney designed exclusive palm tree necklace ($375). So tropical chic!
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood