Stella McCartney selected Bal Harbour Shops for its fifth U.S. outpost and celebrated the opening with a cocktail party yesterday.
Stella McCartney mavens, lend us your ears: The IT designer selected Bal Harbour Shops for its fifth U.S. outpost and celebrated the opening with a cocktail party hosted by Bal Harbour Magazine on Wednesday, January 11. The 1,270-square-foot store is a portal into the Stella McCartney world, right down to the bespoke herringbone patterned sustainable oak parquet floor in the brand’s usual color palette of plums, pale pinks, blush, nudes and taupe.
The store opens just in time to introduce its Spring/Summer 2012 ready-to-wear collection — marked by bold prints, graphic patterns, rich embroideries, textures and vibrant colors — shoes, bags, sunglasses, lingerie and the new kids collection. A private wardrobe service will also be offered to clients. In addition, to celebrate the opening of the Bal Harbour store, Stella McCartney has designed an exclusive Palm tree necklace that will only be available in the new store.
Fans of the signature Falabella bag will have lots to look forward to. The Spring collection's looks include bright colors from the runway, like the tangerine seen above. And while Stella McCartney has a strict animal-free product policy, fans of python will be happy to get their hands on this python print faux leather shoulder bag with just a pop of color.
Also new? The designer’s first collection of eco-friendly sunglasses. The new sustainable collection is the result of extensive research conducted to increase the use of raw materials. The collection is composed of two acetate models and three metal models which are available in a range of neutral tones, including browns, greens, grays, nudes and berries, which echoes the environmental efforts of the collection while also staying true to McCartney ’s signature color palette.
Bal Harbour Shops 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood