Workouts that will give you sexy arms, inner peace or just confuse you.
It's still bikini weather so amp up that workout routine. Here are some workouts that will give you sexy arms, inner peace and a hot bot - that is, a hot body.
A full body workout inspired by Svedka vodka's R U Bot or Not? campaign. What does vodka have to do with fitness, you ask? We have no idea. We will have to try this one. It is open to the public, so no need to join the gym.
Tuesdays in August from 7 p.m. -7:30 p.m. DavidBartonGym, 2323 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; email@example.com.
ARM CANDY AND LUCIOUS LEGS
Get rid of the arm jiggle at Arm Candy, a 30-minute, no impact class designed to get the arms, upper body and torso in the perfect shape. Then work on the lower half in Luscious Legs, 30 minutes of multi-impact, shape shifting movement combining athletic drills and dance conditioning alongside Pilates and Yoga techniques.
Fridays from 6:15 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. Equinox South Beach, 520 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-1124
Try this 2.5-hour transformational immersion with Cat Haayen, creator of YogAthletA® and premiere Yoga teacher to South Florida’s community of athletes. Cat will guide you to build heat intelligently from the inside out, purifying & toning the entire body from the inside out, to expand your physical freedom. $25 in advance, $30 at the door.
Sunday, August 15th, 1p.m.-3:30 p.m. Dharma Studio, 3170 Commodore Plaza, Coconut Grove; 305-461-1777.
Exhale Spa at EPIC invites you to attend its month-long yoga workshop series, Deepening and Understanding Your Yoga Practice with Jodi Carey. Guests will learn the most basic and fundamentally important aspects of yoga. Free for exhale members or $24 per session for non-members. (
August 7, 14, 21 and 28 from 9 am to 10:30 am. Exhale at EPIC, 270 Biscayne Boulevard Way, Miami; 305-423-3900 or www.exhalespa.com.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs