Station 5 Table & Bar opens in South Miami
Salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork on Sunset Ave
Station 5 Table + Bar
5845 Sunset Dr., South Miami
South Miami gets a fresh dose of flavor this month as Station 5 Table & Bar opens on Sunset Avenue.
Billed as an "authentic take on classic American dishes," the restaurant promises an eclectic menu with salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork. Wash it down with a South American-based wine list, hand-crafted cocktails and Florida craft beers.
More details coming soon.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's