Station 5 Table & Bar opens in South Miami
Salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork on Sunset Ave
Station 5 Table + Bar
5845 Sunset Dr., South Miami
South Miami gets a fresh dose of flavor this month as Station 5 Table & Bar opens on Sunset Avenue.
Billed as an "authentic take on classic American dishes," the restaurant promises an eclectic menu with salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork. Wash it down with a South American-based wine list, hand-crafted cocktails and Florida craft beers.
More details coming soon.
- Doubling down: Chefs Jeff McInnis and Janine Booth to open second Miami Beach restaurant
- The List: 10 best Miami restaurants with Sugar Factory's chef
- Miami food events: Pubbelly gets fishy, Vagabond chef Alex Chang cooks at Fooq's
- 9 new Asian restaurants in Miami and Miami Beach
- 5 restaurant openings to know about in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Jimmy Carey of Jimmy'z Kitchen
- 51 restaurants serving Thanksgiving in Miami and Fort Lauderdale
- Taste of Design gala is Saturday at the Moore Building in Miami
- Miami's 10 best restaurants with chef Makoto Okuwa
- Giveaway: Win tickets to Savor the Season party in Brickell