Station 5 Table & Bar opens in South Miami
Salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork on Sunset Ave
Station 5 Table + Bar
5845 Sunset Dr., South Miami
South Miami gets a fresh dose of flavor this month as Station 5 Table & Bar opens on Sunset Avenue.
Billed as an "authentic take on classic American dishes," the restaurant promises an eclectic menu with salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork. Wash it down with a South American-based wine list, hand-crafted cocktails and Florida craft beers.
More details coming soon.
- Siena Tavern closes after six months in South Beach
- Swine Southern seeks new top chef as Jacob Anaya leaves Miami for California
- Saffron Supper Club lands at Bocce in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl