Station 5 Table & Bar opens in South Miami
Salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork on Sunset Ave
Station 5 Table + Bar
5845 Sunset Dr., South Miami
South Miami gets a fresh dose of flavor this month as Station 5 Table & Bar opens on Sunset Avenue.
Billed as an "authentic take on classic American dishes," the restaurant promises an eclectic menu with salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork. Wash it down with a South American-based wine list, hand-crafted cocktails and Florida craft beers.
More details coming soon.
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi
- Contest: Guess the South Florida restaurant, win tickets to Robert Irvine Live
- Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, Niu Kitchen's Deme Lomas named Food & Wine People's Best New Chef nominees
- Where to celebrate Easter Sunday