Station 5 Table & Bar opens in South Miami
Salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork on Sunset Ave
Station 5 Table + Bar
5845 Sunset Dr., South Miami
South Miami gets a fresh dose of flavor this month as Station 5 Table & Bar opens on Sunset Avenue.
Billed as an "authentic take on classic American dishes," the restaurant promises an eclectic menu with salt & pepper tacos and slow braised pork. Wash it down with a South American-based wine list, hand-crafted cocktails and Florida craft beers.
More details coming soon.
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo
- Michael Mina's Stripsteak opening next month in Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Harry's Pizzeria to open in Coconut Grove
- Joe's Stone Crab, Prime 112 among top-grossing U.S. restaurants
- Chef Katsuya Uechi hosts pop-up dinner at the SLS South Beach
- South Florida's 5 strictest restaurants
- The List: Carla Pellegrino's Miami restaurant picks
- SooWoo brings Korean & teppanyaki to South Beach