Stars wine and dine -- amid tight security
Luis Miguel and Daisy Fuentes were barely spotted arriving at The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar earlier last week due to extra thick security trying to block both parties from visibility. Both cam...
Luis Miguel and Daisy Fuentes were barely spotted arriving at The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar earlier last week due to extra thick security trying to block both parties from visibility. Both came in through separate entrances, then were escorted into the private wine cellar where they hosted an intimate group for dinner. With the entire restaurant packed with diners, the more curious guests sneaked to the back of the restaurant trying to get a peek at people coming and going but were disappointed to find that the entire wing and terrace were blocked off by security. Miguel and Fuentes, who have a long history of on-and off-dom, were also escorted out separately after dinner.
Singer Trey Songz ate dinner with a group of friends Wednesday at Prime One Twelve. Also at Prime One Twelve: slugger Sammy Sosa, who took his family and a big group of friends to dinner there Saturday to celebrate his daughter's birthday. Sosa entertained the group and made sure to order every dessert on the menu including the fried Oreos.
On Our Radar
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's
- Hillary Clinton joins Marc Anthony on stage
- Scott Disick spotted with new ladyfriend in Miami Beach
- David Cassidy cited after car crash
- Young magician to appear at Arsht gala
- Phil Collins set to perform at charity gala
- Soledad O'Brien at 'I Am Latino in America' conference