Stars wine and dine -- amid tight security
Luis Miguel and Daisy Fuentes were barely spotted arriving at The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar earlier last week due to extra thick security trying to block both parties from visibility. Both cam...
Luis Miguel and Daisy Fuentes were barely spotted arriving at The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar earlier last week due to extra thick security trying to block both parties from visibility. Both came in through separate entrances, then were escorted into the private wine cellar where they hosted an intimate group for dinner. With the entire restaurant packed with diners, the more curious guests sneaked to the back of the restaurant trying to get a peek at people coming and going but were disappointed to find that the entire wing and terrace were blocked off by security. Miguel and Fuentes, who have a long history of on-and off-dom, were also escorted out separately after dinner.
Singer Trey Songz ate dinner with a group of friends Wednesday at Prime One Twelve. Also at Prime One Twelve: slugger Sammy Sosa, who took his family and a big group of friends to dinner there Saturday to celebrate his daughter's birthday. Sosa entertained the group and made sure to order every dessert on the menu including the fried Oreos.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges