Stars wine and dine -- amid tight security
Luis Miguel and Daisy Fuentes were barely spotted arriving at The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar earlier last week due to extra thick security trying to block both parties from visibility. Both cam...
Luis Miguel and Daisy Fuentes were barely spotted arriving at The Forge Restaurant | Wine Bar earlier last week due to extra thick security trying to block both parties from visibility. Both came in through separate entrances, then were escorted into the private wine cellar where they hosted an intimate group for dinner. With the entire restaurant packed with diners, the more curious guests sneaked to the back of the restaurant trying to get a peek at people coming and going but were disappointed to find that the entire wing and terrace were blocked off by security. Miguel and Fuentes, who have a long history of on-and off-dom, were also escorted out separately after dinner.
Singer Trey Songz ate dinner with a group of friends Wednesday at Prime One Twelve. Also at Prime One Twelve: slugger Sammy Sosa, who took his family and a big group of friends to dinner there Saturday to celebrate his daughter's birthday. Sosa entertained the group and made sure to order every dessert on the menu including the fried Oreos.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'