Stars visit 'Miami Lounge' at Sundance fest
What do Skylar Grey, Mario and Courtney Lopez, Jesse Williams and Brie Larson have in common? They all stopped by the Carlo Pazolini suite at the Miami Lounge in Park City, Utah, during the Sundance Film Festival.
With a store in the Village of Merrick Park, Carlo Pazolini fine shoes and accessories "embody a passion for the modern Italian style of life expressed through sophisticated design and the quality of Italian craftsmanship," according to a release.
Yep, the celebs are all over this brand (but the fact that the swag is free doesn't hurt).
On Our Radar
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida