Stars visit 'Miami Lounge' at Sundance fest
What do Skylar Grey, Mario and Courtney Lopez, Jesse Williams and Brie Larson have in common? They all stopped by the Carlo Pazolini suite at the Miami Lounge in Park City, Utah, during the Sundance Film Festival.
With a store in the Village of Merrick Park, Carlo Pazolini fine shoes and accessories "embody a passion for the modern Italian style of life expressed through sophisticated design and the quality of Italian craftsmanship," according to a release.
Yep, the celebs are all over this brand (but the fact that the swag is free doesn't hurt).
On Our Radar
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up