Stars visit 'Miami Lounge' at Sundance fest
What do Skylar Grey, Mario and Courtney Lopez, Jesse Williams and Brie Larson have in common? They all stopped by the Carlo Pazolini suite at the Miami Lounge in Park City, Utah, during the Sundance Film Festival.
With a store in the Village of Merrick Park, Carlo Pazolini fine shoes and accessories "embody a passion for the modern Italian style of life expressed through sophisticated design and the quality of Italian craftsmanship," according to a release.
Yep, the celebs are all over this brand (but the fact that the swag is free doesn't hurt).
On Our Radar
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game