Stars visit 'Miami Lounge' at Sundance fest
What do Skylar Grey, Mario and Courtney Lopez, Jesse Williams and Brie Larson have in common? They all stopped by the Carlo Pazolini suite at the Miami Lounge in Park City, Utah, during the Sundance Film Festival.
With a store in the Village of Merrick Park, Carlo Pazolini fine shoes and accessories "embody a passion for the modern Italian style of life expressed through sophisticated design and the quality of Italian craftsmanship," according to a release.
Yep, the celebs are all over this brand (but the fact that the swag is free doesn't hurt).
On Our Radar
- Cindy Crawford hangs in Bal Harbour
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors