Stars visit 'Miami Lounge' at Sundance fest
What do Skylar Grey, Mario and Courtney Lopez, Jesse Williams and Brie Larson have in common? They all stopped by the Carlo Pazolini suite at the Miami Lounge in Park City, Utah, during the Sundance Film Festival.
With a store in the Village of Merrick Park, Carlo Pazolini fine shoes and accessories "embody a passion for the modern Italian style of life expressed through sophisticated design and the quality of Italian craftsmanship," according to a release.
Yep, the celebs are all over this brand (but the fact that the swag is free doesn't hurt).
On Our Radar
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit