Stars coming out for Destination Fashion
For the Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis
Hard it imagine Tom Brokaw, Tommy Lee Jones and Enrique Iglesias will be in the same room, but it is what it is. The Buoniconti Fund to Cure Paralysis, the fundraising arm of The Miami Project to Cure Paralysis, announced Iglesias will perform in concert and Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour presents Emilio Pucci’s Spring 2013 Fashion Show featured at Destination Fashion 2012 on Saturday, November 10th at Bal Harbour Shops. The local legend will join Master of Ceremonies Brokaw. Enrique - please don't wear your baseball cap! Also among the starry names: Honorary Co-Chairs, Academy Award winner Tommy Lee Jones and his wife Dawn Jones, along with polo player Ignacio “Nacho” Figueras and his wife Delfina Blaquier. Guests will travel their way through “The Destinations” showcasing fab stuff like the Tiffany & Co. Blue Box Wall For tickets: thebuonicontifund.com/fashion
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach