Stars comes out for H&M opening on Lincoln Road
Plus a performance
Retail therapy to the max!
Guests of H&M’s VIP opening Wednesday night on Lincoln Road got to do two of their favorite things: shop (at 25 percent off) and ogle handsome men like Glee’s Matthew Morrison, rapper Flo Rida and Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford.
Flo took the stage around 9:30 p.m. and closed the night with his recent hits like Whistle. All warmed up, the rap star took off his H&M Jimi Hendrix tee, showing off a tattoo of the late rock and roll legend on his left arm to screaming admirers. “This is my city, my town, and I look forward to coming here — I look at it like club H&M,” said Flo. Added Crawford of the store’s location: “This is the block to do it.”
Also among the 1,000-strong masses: Boardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta and assorted Miami housewives, including James Davis, aka Elaine Lancaster, dressed preppily out of drag.
On Our Radar
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater