Stars comes out for H&M opening on Lincoln Road
Plus a performance
Retail therapy to the max!
Guests of H&M’s VIP opening Wednesday night on Lincoln Road got to do two of their favorite things: shop (at 25 percent off) and ogle handsome men like Glee’s Matthew Morrison, rapper Flo Rida and Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford.
Flo took the stage around 9:30 p.m. and closed the night with his recent hits like Whistle. All warmed up, the rap star took off his H&M Jimi Hendrix tee, showing off a tattoo of the late rock and roll legend on his left arm to screaming admirers. “This is my city, my town, and I look forward to coming here — I look at it like club H&M,” said Flo. Added Crawford of the store’s location: “This is the block to do it.”
Also among the 1,000-strong masses: Boardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta and assorted Miami housewives, including James Davis, aka Elaine Lancaster, dressed preppily out of drag.
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex