Stars comes out for H&M opening on Lincoln Road
Plus a performance
Retail therapy to the max!
Guests of H&M’s VIP opening Wednesday night on Lincoln Road got to do two of their favorite things: shop (at 25 percent off) and ogle handsome men like Glee’s Matthew Morrison, rapper Flo Rida and Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford.
Flo took the stage around 9:30 p.m. and closed the night with his recent hits like Whistle. All warmed up, the rap star took off his H&M Jimi Hendrix tee, showing off a tattoo of the late rock and roll legend on his left arm to screaming admirers. “This is my city, my town, and I look forward to coming here — I look at it like club H&M,” said Flo. Added Crawford of the store’s location: “This is the block to do it.”
Also among the 1,000-strong masses: Boardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta and assorted Miami housewives, including James Davis, aka Elaine Lancaster, dressed preppily out of drag.
On Our Radar
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub
- Brittny Gastineau has fun in the sun in Miami
- Hulu star Ray Diaz comes home to Miami
- Singer Brendan O'Hara rocks out local club
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season