Stars comes out for H&M opening on Lincoln Road
Plus a performance
Retail therapy to the max!
Guests of H&M’s VIP opening Wednesday night on Lincoln Road got to do two of their favorite things: shop (at 25 percent off) and ogle handsome men like Glee’s Matthew Morrison, rapper Flo Rida and Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford.
Flo took the stage around 9:30 p.m. and closed the night with his recent hits like Whistle. All warmed up, the rap star took off his H&M Jimi Hendrix tee, showing off a tattoo of the late rock and roll legend on his left arm to screaming admirers. “This is my city, my town, and I look forward to coming here — I look at it like club H&M,” said Flo. Added Crawford of the store’s location: “This is the block to do it.”
Also among the 1,000-strong masses: Boardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta and assorted Miami housewives, including James Davis, aka Elaine Lancaster, dressed preppily out of drag.
On Our Radar
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA