Stars comes out for H&M opening on Lincoln Road
Plus a performance
Retail therapy to the max!
Guests of H&M’s VIP opening Wednesday night on Lincoln Road got to do two of their favorite things: shop (at 25 percent off) and ogle handsome men like Glee’s Matthew Morrison, rapper Flo Rida and Gossip Girl star Chace Crawford.
Flo took the stage around 9:30 p.m. and closed the night with his recent hits like Whistle. All warmed up, the rap star took off his H&M Jimi Hendrix tee, showing off a tattoo of the late rock and roll legend on his left arm to screaming admirers. “This is my city, my town, and I look forward to coming here — I look at it like club H&M,” said Flo. Added Crawford of the store’s location: “This is the block to do it.”
Also among the 1,000-strong masses: Boardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta and assorted Miami housewives, including James Davis, aka Elaine Lancaster, dressed preppily out of drag.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz