Stars all aboard
Katie & Suri, others on massive ship
Who says L.A. has all the fun? Adam Sandler was aboard Royal Caribbean's newest ship, Allure of the Seas, docked at Port Ever- glades. The fun- nyman was filming scenes for his new com- edy Jack and Jill -- about a man dealing with his annoying twin sister (also played by Sandler) -- along with Katie Holmes, who plays his wife. Spies saw Holmes strolling the massive decks with 4-year-old daughter Suri, who must have enjoyed the perks of the world's largest cruise ship, including an open-air park. "It was awesome," con- firms Today show anchor Hoda Kotb, who filmed a segment onboard.
Elsewhere, SoBe Real, another movie shot locally, has wrapped. Starring Haley Webb (Final Destination), Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), Alex McKenna (Crossing Jordan), Mike Erwin (Vampire Diaries) and telenovela hunk Carlos Ponce (Couples Retreat), the film fol lows the "quest of a young woman to ful fill her misguided dreams'' in South Beach, according to a release. Of course, she soon finds out the lifestyle is not all it's cracked up to be. Sounds a little Valley of the Dolls meets Miami Social. Release date: sometime next year.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt