Starbucks hosts concerts to celebrate new latte flavor
Elastic Bond and Periko & Jessi Leon perform free concerts to celebrate Starbuck's Latin flavored latte.
Starbucks Noches Tropicales
7 p.m. Feb. 25 and Feb. 27
Starbucks, 2501 SW 87 Ave., Miami; 305-220-5296
If you are still lamenting the loss of Starbuck's seasonal Pumpkin Spice Latte and you are in desperate need of a coffee drink that makes you salivate, Starbucks has come to your rescue with the new Caramel Flan Latte. Invoking all the flavors of your abuela's signature sweet, the drink is sure to be a hit in Miami where flan trumps cake any day.
To celebrate the launch of the new Caramel Flan Latte, Starbucks has called on television personality Pili Montilla, the host of “Té Para Tres con Pili Montilla,” to curate a concert series that highlights some of the hottest local Latin bands. First up on the roster of these Noches Tropicales (Tropical Nights) is Elastic Bond, performing Tuesday, Feb. 25. The following Thursday will feature a show by Periko & Jessi Leon. Both shows will take place at the Starbucks store at 2501 SW 87 Ave. (Coral Way and SW 87 Ave.). Both shows will start at 7 p.m.
At events, customers will have the chance to enjoy samples of Caramel Flan Latte, an espresso beverage inspired by the traditional and much loved dessert, flan, available for a limited time. Want to know what's in it: Starbuck's Espresso Roast, freshly steamed milk, flan flavored syrup, topped with a caramel-infused whipped cream and a soft layer of caramelized sugar drizzle. Sabroso!
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art