Wash off the salt water with a little bubbly Saturday at Nikki Beach's St. Tropez-style champagne party.
By Amy Reyes
Summer is almost over and those plans to head to St. Tropez never materialized.
Not to worry because Nikki Beach is bringing a St. Tropez-style party to our shores, with all the debauchery and excesses of its European counterpart.
Think bikini-clad hotties dousing you in champagne as you listen to international dance music played by DJs Bruno and Jason Vernau. The party starts at 4 p.m. and features bottle service specials as well as deals on champagne (so you can create your own champagne shower).
St. Tropez meets Miami, Saturday, Aug. 15, 2009 starting at 4 p.m. at Nikki Beach, 1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
- Sake, beer, oysters and Basel, Art Basel
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator