Wash off the salt water with a little bubbly Saturday at Nikki Beach's St. Tropez-style champagne party.
By Amy Reyes
Summer is almost over and those plans to head to St. Tropez never materialized.
Not to worry because Nikki Beach is bringing a St. Tropez-style party to our shores, with all the debauchery and excesses of its European counterpart.
Think bikini-clad hotties dousing you in champagne as you listen to international dance music played by DJs Bruno and Jason Vernau. The party starts at 4 p.m. and features bottle service specials as well as deals on champagne (so you can create your own champagne shower).
St. Tropez meets Miami, Saturday, Aug. 15, 2009 starting at 4 p.m. at Nikki Beach, 1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff
- Beer, pigskin, skin, more pigskin, music, more beer & Super Bowl!