Wash off the salt water with a little bubbly Saturday at Nikki Beach's St. Tropez-style champagne party.
By Amy Reyes
Summer is almost over and those plans to head to St. Tropez never materialized.
Not to worry because Nikki Beach is bringing a St. Tropez-style party to our shores, with all the debauchery and excesses of its European counterpart.
Think bikini-clad hotties dousing you in champagne as you listen to international dance music played by DJs Bruno and Jason Vernau. The party starts at 4 p.m. and features bottle service specials as well as deals on champagne (so you can create your own champagne shower).
St. Tropez meets Miami, Saturday, Aug. 15, 2009 starting at 4 p.m. at Nikki Beach, 1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors