Wash off the salt water with a little bubbly Saturday at Nikki Beach's St. Tropez-style champagne party.
By Amy Reyes
Summer is almost over and those plans to head to St. Tropez never materialized.
Not to worry because Nikki Beach is bringing a St. Tropez-style party to our shores, with all the debauchery and excesses of its European counterpart.
Think bikini-clad hotties dousing you in champagne as you listen to international dance music played by DJs Bruno and Jason Vernau. The party starts at 4 p.m. and features bottle service specials as well as deals on champagne (so you can create your own champagne shower).
St. Tropez meets Miami, Saturday, Aug. 15, 2009 starting at 4 p.m. at Nikki Beach, 1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend
- Go Drink This: Down the Rabbit Hole
- A curated guide to III Points festival in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 3 - 5
- Go Drink This: Smoky Negroni
- Sneak Peek: Blackbird Ordinary in Brickell unveils new cocktail menu
- Velvet Underground: Mansion nightclub opens 'Cocktails and Dreams' and Craft Spirits Festival kicks off in Coconut Grove