Wash off the salt water with a little bubbly Saturday at Nikki Beach's St. Tropez-style champagne party.
By Amy Reyes
Summer is almost over and those plans to head to St. Tropez never materialized.
Not to worry because Nikki Beach is bringing a St. Tropez-style party to our shores, with all the debauchery and excesses of its European counterpart.
Think bikini-clad hotties dousing you in champagne as you listen to international dance music played by DJs Bruno and Jason Vernau. The party starts at 4 p.m. and features bottle service specials as well as deals on champagne (so you can create your own champagne shower).
St. Tropez meets Miami, Saturday, Aug. 15, 2009 starting at 4 p.m. at Nikki Beach, 1 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-538-1111.
- Five nightclubs for ages 18 and up
- Events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Art Basel parties you can actually get into
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse