St. Patty's Day at Finnegan's
Get in to the spirit of the Irish at Finnegan’s on the River with great food and drink specials and music by DJ's Miguel G, Cardi, Robin Louis, and more.
It’s St. Patty’s Day, why not spend it at Finnegan’s on the River? This place is pretty amazing, there’s great food, a great set-up with three bars to choose from, great music, and none of the hassles of having to get all pretty. The atmosphere is always alive and with a view of the Miami River and the gorgeous city skyline, what’s not to like?
This week, they’re having their second annual St. Patty’s Day event with music by DJ's Miguel G, Cardi, Robin Louis, and many more. Enjoy tons of fabulous drink and food specials such as $15 Buckets of 5 Coors and Stone Crabs for $2 from 4pm-7pm. You can arrive by land or sea with no cover and only $10 for valet. Get in to the spirit of the Irish at Finnegan’s!
- Velvet Underground: Slap & Tickle pops up underground at FDR and Ball & Chain throws first La Pachanga party
- Railroad Blues boasts weekend lineup of local musicians
- Club Rio offers DJs, bottle service with gaming
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 12 - 14
- Go Drink This: Sweet Tarts Cocktail
- Velvet Underground: Complimentary wine for women at (petit) Miami and Cat Shell performs at the W South Beach
- All-star team brings 'Sweet Liberty Drink and Supply Company' to South Beach in December
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - September 5 - 7
- Go Drink This: White Cosmo
- Velvet Underground: Dine in style with chef Aaron Dreilinger and Brick House launches throwback dance party series