St. Patty's Day at Finnegan's
Get in to the spirit of the Irish at Finnegan’s on the River with great food and drink specials and music by DJ's Miguel G, Cardi, Robin Louis, and more.
It’s St. Patty’s Day, why not spend it at Finnegan’s on the River? This place is pretty amazing, there’s great food, a great set-up with three bars to choose from, great music, and none of the hassles of having to get all pretty. The atmosphere is always alive and with a view of the Miami River and the gorgeous city skyline, what’s not to like?
This week, they’re having their second annual St. Patty’s Day event with music by DJ's Miguel G, Cardi, Robin Louis, and many more. Enjoy tons of fabulous drink and food specials such as $15 Buckets of 5 Coors and Stone Crabs for $2 from 4pm-7pm. You can arrive by land or sea with no cover and only $10 for valet. Get in to the spirit of the Irish at Finnegan’s!
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- ICON Miami opening soon in former Mansion space and now hiring
- Rok'n burgers on 73rd St., rockin' authors hit Rock Bottom at Arsht, Dom at The Dutch & Sweet Liberty's sweet deal
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: DECK sixteen at Hyatt Centric
- Neat Stuff's Casino Night returns this Friday at Nikki Beach
- LUCKYRICE at the Raleigh, PIG in Wynwood, a pre-Pride Soiree & showboating on Fisher Island with the Pointer Sisters
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- New lounges, poolside rap parties, free concerts, food fetes & dinner with Uncle Luke
- Go Drink This: The Aviator
- Spooky, boozy, cool: Halloween week in Miami and beyond