St. Patty's Day at Finnegan's
Get in to the spirit of the Irish at Finnegan’s on the River with great food and drink specials and music by DJ's Miguel G, Cardi, Robin Louis, and more.
It’s St. Patty’s Day, why not spend it at Finnegan’s on the River? This place is pretty amazing, there’s great food, a great set-up with three bars to choose from, great music, and none of the hassles of having to get all pretty. The atmosphere is always alive and with a view of the Miami River and the gorgeous city skyline, what’s not to like?
This week, they’re having their second annual St. Patty’s Day event with music by DJ's Miguel G, Cardi, Robin Louis, and many more. Enjoy tons of fabulous drink and food specials such as $15 Buckets of 5 Coors and Stone Crabs for $2 from 4pm-7pm. You can arrive by land or sea with no cover and only $10 for valet. Get in to the spirit of the Irish at Finnegan’s!
401 Southwest 3rd Avenue
Miami, FL 33130
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15