St. Patty's Day at Finnegan's
Get in to the spirit of the Irish at Finnegan’s on the River with great food and drink specials and music by DJ's Miguel G, Cardi, Robin Louis, and more.
It’s St. Patty’s Day, why not spend it at Finnegan’s on the River? This place is pretty amazing, there’s great food, a great set-up with three bars to choose from, great music, and none of the hassles of having to get all pretty. The atmosphere is always alive and with a view of the Miami River and the gorgeous city skyline, what’s not to like?
This week, they’re having their second annual St. Patty’s Day event with music by DJ's Miguel G, Cardi, Robin Louis, and many more. Enjoy tons of fabulous drink and food specials such as $15 Buckets of 5 Coors and Stone Crabs for $2 from 4pm-7pm. You can arrive by land or sea with no cover and only $10 for valet. Get in to the spirit of the Irish at Finnegan’s!
- Go Drink This: Bellini at Cipriani Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 22- 24
- Go Drink This: Spicy Roman at Set Nightclub
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - August 15 - 17
- Go Drink This: Katsuya Fresh at Katsuya South Beach
- Velvet Underground: Cheers to one year of local brews at Wynwood Brewing Company and all-you-can-eat tacos at Toro Toro
- #HowToMiami – Mojito
- All Hail the Cocktail: trends migrate to Miami from Tales of the Cocktail
- Go Drink This: The Alluring Gem