Sra. Martinez Updates
Sra. Martinez celebrates its second anniversary with brunch & new menu items
4000 NE 2 Ave, Design District
Sra Martinez marks its two-year anniversary this month and Michelle Bernstein is celebrating by launching Sunday brunch and select new dinner offerings. Available Sundays from 11:30am-3:30, the a la carte brunch echoes the restaurant’s Latin American fusion tapas style. Highlights include deviled eggs, sweet potato pound cake, huevos rancheros, a brisket sandwich and friend chicken with waffles. New dinner items include a Pinchos section of the menu featuring traditional Spanish bites on a skewer – think sweetbreads with sticky oranges and bacon-wrapped chicken livers. Mussel ceviche and a whitefish tiradito are also new to the menu.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami