Sra. Martinez Updates
Sra. Martinez celebrates its second anniversary with brunch & new menu items
Sra Martinez marks its two-year anniversary this month and Michelle Bernstein is celebrating by launching Sunday brunch and select new dinner offerings. Available Sundays from 11:30am-3:30, the a la carte brunch echoes the restaurant’s Latin American fusion tapas style. Highlights include deviled eggs, sweet potato pound cake, huevos rancheros, a brisket sandwich and friend chicken with waffles. New dinner items include a Pinchos section of the menu featuring traditional Spanish bites on a skewer – think sweetbreads with sticky oranges and bacon-wrapped chicken livers. Mussel ceviche and a whitefish tiradito are also new to the menu.
4000 NE 2 Ave, Design District
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach