Spring at Seasons 52
Seasons 52 ushers in spring with a new menu
321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Seasons 52 is ushering in spring with a new menu on March 15. The seasonal menu includes spring thyme & parmesan crisp bread, grilled lamb t-bone (pictured), Tasmanian trout, artichoke stuffed artichoke leaves and sugar-free chocolate cookies & cream mini indulgence. Wash it all down with a strawberry basil fusion cocktail. Like all menu dishes, the new items will each be capped at 475 calories.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?