Spring at Seasons 52
Seasons 52 ushers in spring with a new menu
321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Seasons 52 is ushering in spring with a new menu on March 15. The seasonal menu includes spring thyme & parmesan crisp bread, grilled lamb t-bone (pictured), Tasmanian trout, artichoke stuffed artichoke leaves and sugar-free chocolate cookies & cream mini indulgence. Wash it all down with a strawberry basil fusion cocktail. Like all menu dishes, the new items will each be capped at 475 calories.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?