Spring at Seasons 52
Seasons 52 ushers in spring with a new menu
321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
Seasons 52 is ushering in spring with a new menu on March 15. The seasonal menu includes spring thyme & parmesan crisp bread, grilled lamb t-bone (pictured), Tasmanian trout, artichoke stuffed artichoke leaves and sugar-free chocolate cookies & cream mini indulgence. Wash it all down with a strawberry basil fusion cocktail. Like all menu dishes, the new items will each be capped at 475 calories.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida