Spring at Seasons 52
Seasons 52 ushers in spring with a new menu
Seasons 52 is ushering in spring with a new menu on March 15. The seasonal menu includes spring thyme & parmesan crisp bread, grilled lamb t-bone (pictured), Tasmanian trout, artichoke stuffed artichoke leaves and sugar-free chocolate cookies & cream mini indulgence. Wash it all down with a strawberry basil fusion cocktail. Like all menu dishes, the new items will each be capped at 475 calories.
321 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach