Spring Miami Dining Events
Spring Miami Dining Events: Where & when to eat, drink & do good this season
Where & when to eat, drink & do good in Miami this spring...
- Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami is hosting a tropical brunch in the Redlands Sunday, April 15. From 11am-2pm, locally-inspired dishes, exotic wines, craft beers and live music. $45 in advance (brownpapertickets.com or 305-531-0038), $50 at the door. Schnebly Redland’s Winery” 30205 SW 217 Ave, Homestead
- Johnson & Wales University is hosting its 13th annual Around the World Dinner March 31. Enjoy a live auction, dinner featuring cuisines from around the world and various wines. $125 or $175 VIP.
- Common Threads & LegalArts are joining forces with local artists & chefs Thursday, March 29 for the first Pairings fundraiser. From 7-10pm, sip cocktails; feast on bites from Chow Down Grill, Gastropod and Mad Man Jack’s; enjoy DJ Nando Arcier; and explore interactive culinary-inspired art performances. $25 in advance, $40 at the door, proceeds benefit LegalArt and Common Threads. Purchase at commonthreads.org or legalartmiami.org. LegalArt: 1035 N Miami Ave, Miami
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral