Spring Miami Dining Events
Spring Miami Dining Events: Where & when to eat, drink & do good this season
Where & when to eat, drink & do good in Miami this spring...
- Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami is hosting a tropical brunch in the Redlands Sunday, April 15. From 11am-2pm, locally-inspired dishes, exotic wines, craft beers and live music. $45 in advance (brownpapertickets.com or 305-531-0038), $50 at the door. Schnebly Redland’s Winery” 30205 SW 217 Ave, Homestead
- Johnson & Wales University is hosting its 13th annual Around the World Dinner March 31. Enjoy a live auction, dinner featuring cuisines from around the world and various wines. $125 or $175 VIP.
- Common Threads & LegalArts are joining forces with local artists & chefs Thursday, March 29 for the first Pairings fundraiser. From 7-10pm, sip cocktails; feast on bites from Chow Down Grill, Gastropod and Mad Man Jack’s; enjoy DJ Nando Arcier; and explore interactive culinary-inspired art performances. $25 in advance, $40 at the door, proceeds benefit LegalArt and Common Threads. Purchase at commonthreads.org or legalartmiami.org. LegalArt: 1035 N Miami Ave, Miami
- Spring Chicken to open in former Miami's Best Pizza in Coral Gables
- Seed Food & Wine Festival returns to Miami for a celebration of plant-based cuisine
- The Forge in Miami Beach to host kickoff dinner for James Beard Foundation program
- Chefs Up Front dinners in Miami and Fort Lauderdale to benefit kids
- Cavalli Restaurant in South Beach goes into hibernation
- Restaurant closures: 1826 in Miami Beach, Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie
- Barley to open a second Dadeland restaurant in Kendall
- Burgers and pizzas: New Miami restaurants opening with the classics
- Go 'Undercover' with Edge Steak & Bar in Miami on Aug. 23
- Restaurants to compete for rent-free space in Miami's downtown arts district