Spring Miami Dining Events
Spring Miami Dining Events: Where & when to eat, drink & do good this season
Where & when to eat, drink & do good in Miami this spring...
- Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami is hosting a tropical brunch in the Redlands Sunday, April 15. From 11am-2pm, locally-inspired dishes, exotic wines, craft beers and live music. $45 in advance (brownpapertickets.com or 305-531-0038), $50 at the door. Schnebly Redland’s Winery” 30205 SW 217 Ave, Homestead
- Johnson & Wales University is hosting its 13th annual Around the World Dinner March 31. Enjoy a live auction, dinner featuring cuisines from around the world and various wines. $125 or $175 VIP.
- Common Threads & LegalArts are joining forces with local artists & chefs Thursday, March 29 for the first Pairings fundraiser. From 7-10pm, sip cocktails; feast on bites from Chow Down Grill, Gastropod and Mad Man Jack’s; enjoy DJ Nando Arcier; and explore interactive culinary-inspired art performances. $25 in advance, $40 at the door, proceeds benefit LegalArt and Common Threads. Purchase at commonthreads.org or legalartmiami.org. LegalArt: 1035 N Miami Ave, Miami
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach
- The List: The Federal's Ani Meinhold and Cesar Zapata
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin