Spring Miami Dining Events
Spring Miami Dining Events: Where & when to eat, drink & do good this season
Where & when to eat, drink & do good in Miami this spring...
- Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami is hosting a tropical brunch in the Redlands Sunday, April 15. From 11am-2pm, locally-inspired dishes, exotic wines, craft beers and live music. $45 in advance (brownpapertickets.com or 305-531-0038), $50 at the door. Schnebly Redland’s Winery” 30205 SW 217 Ave, Homestead
- Johnson & Wales University is hosting its 13th annual Around the World Dinner March 31. Enjoy a live auction, dinner featuring cuisines from around the world and various wines. $125 or $175 VIP.
- Common Threads & LegalArts are joining forces with local artists & chefs Thursday, March 29 for the first Pairings fundraiser. From 7-10pm, sip cocktails; feast on bites from Chow Down Grill, Gastropod and Mad Man Jack’s; enjoy DJ Nando Arcier; and explore interactive culinary-inspired art performances. $25 in advance, $40 at the door, proceeds benefit LegalArt and Common Threads. Purchase at commonthreads.org or legalartmiami.org. LegalArt: 1035 N Miami Ave, Miami
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon