Spring Miami Dining Events
Spring Miami Dining Events: Where & when to eat, drink & do good this season
Where & when to eat, drink & do good in Miami this spring...
- Les Dames d’Escoffier Miami is hosting a tropical brunch in the Redlands Sunday, April 15. From 11am-2pm, locally-inspired dishes, exotic wines, craft beers and live music. $45 in advance (brownpapertickets.com or 305-531-0038), $50 at the door. Schnebly Redland’s Winery” 30205 SW 217 Ave, Homestead
- Johnson & Wales University is hosting its 13th annual Around the World Dinner March 31. Enjoy a live auction, dinner featuring cuisines from around the world and various wines. $125 or $175 VIP.
- Common Threads & LegalArts are joining forces with local artists & chefs Thursday, March 29 for the first Pairings fundraiser. From 7-10pm, sip cocktails; feast on bites from Chow Down Grill, Gastropod and Mad Man Jack’s; enjoy DJ Nando Arcier; and explore interactive culinary-inspired art performances. $25 in advance, $40 at the door, proceeds benefit LegalArt and Common Threads. Purchase at commonthreads.org or legalartmiami.org. LegalArt: 1035 N Miami Ave, Miami
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach
- A Top Chef's 10 favorite foods in Miami
- Former Zuma chef, manager to open KYU restaurant in Wynwood
- Kris Wessel to open barbecue joint in Miami's Little Haiti
- Is it worth it? Quality Meats Miami Beach debuts $64 Chicken Parm Pizza
- The List: 10 best South Florida restaurants according to Rick Mijares