Spread your wings and drink
Angel champagne is stylin'
Really want to glam things up in the New Year? Have we found something for you: Angel Champagne. Forget what's inside for a moment and gaze upon the hand finished, limited produced bottle. It's a thing of beauty, inset with diamond cut Swarovski crystals and downed by celebs like Simon Cowell, Rihanna and Mariah Carey, who promotes this stuff and drank it when she wasn't preggers with twins.
OK so how does it taste? Duly fabulous, thanks to grapes sourced from Reims, France: a.k.a. bubbly country. Available in January at -- where else? -- the Ritz-Carlton.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video