Spread your wings and drink
Angel champagne is stylin'
Really want to glam things up in the New Year? Have we found something for you: Angel Champagne. Forget what's inside for a moment and gaze upon the hand finished, limited produced bottle. It's a thing of beauty, inset with diamond cut Swarovski crystals and downed by celebs like Simon Cowell, Rihanna and Mariah Carey, who promotes this stuff and drank it when she wasn't preggers with twins.
OK so how does it taste? Duly fabulous, thanks to grapes sourced from Reims, France: a.k.a. bubbly country. Available in January at -- where else? -- the Ritz-Carlton.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami