Spread your wings and drink
Angel champagne is stylin'
Really want to glam things up in the New Year? Have we found something for you: Angel Champagne. Forget what's inside for a moment and gaze upon the hand finished, limited produced bottle. It's a thing of beauty, inset with diamond cut Swarovski crystals and downed by celebs like Simon Cowell, Rihanna and Mariah Carey, who promotes this stuff and drank it when she wasn't preggers with twins.
OK so how does it taste? Duly fabulous, thanks to grapes sourced from Reims, France: a.k.a. bubbly country. Available in January at -- where else? -- the Ritz-Carlton.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges