Spotted: Celebrities dining around town
Celebrities, they're not like us. But they do need to eat. We heard of a few sightings around town: BLT Steak Miami (located at 1440 Ocean Drive in the Betsy Hotel) is happening. Singer Shania Twain was seen last weekend eating there with her husband Frederic Thiebaud, and son Eja. On Monday, the "King of Nothing" Jerry Seinfeld dined there with two male friends. The comic, in town for the boat show, ordered the Asian Chicken Salad and the Lemon Rosemary Chicken with Spinach.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump gets key to Doral
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro