Spotted: Celebrities dining around town
Celebrities, they're not like us. But they do need to eat. We heard of a few sightings around town: BLT Steak Miami (located at 1440 Ocean Drive in the Betsy Hotel) is happening. Singer Shania Twain was seen last weekend eating there with her husband Frederic Thiebaud, and son Eja. On Monday, the "King of Nothing" Jerry Seinfeld dined there with two male friends. The comic, in town for the boat show, ordered the Asian Chicken Salad and the Lemon Rosemary Chicken with Spinach.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest