Spotted: Celebrities dining around town
Celebrities, they're not like us. But they do need to eat. We heard of a few sightings around town: BLT Steak Miami (located at 1440 Ocean Drive in the Betsy Hotel) is happening. Singer Shania Twain was seen last weekend eating there with her husband Frederic Thiebaud, and son Eja. On Monday, the "King of Nothing" Jerry Seinfeld dined there with two male friends. The comic, in town for the boat show, ordered the Asian Chicken Salad and the Lemon Rosemary Chicken with Spinach.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie