Spotted: Celebrities dining around town
Celebrities, they're not like us. But they do need to eat. We heard of a few sightings around town: BLT Steak Miami (located at 1440 Ocean Drive in the Betsy Hotel) is happening. Singer Shania Twain was seen last weekend eating there with her husband Frederic Thiebaud, and son Eja. On Monday, the "King of Nothing" Jerry Seinfeld dined there with two male friends. The comic, in town for the boat show, ordered the Asian Chicken Salad and the Lemon Rosemary Chicken with Spinach.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau