Spotted: Celebrities dining around town
Celebrities, they're not like us. But they do need to eat. We heard of a few sightings around town: BLT Steak Miami (located at 1440 Ocean Drive in the Betsy Hotel) is happening. Singer Shania Twain was seen last weekend eating there with her husband Frederic Thiebaud, and son Eja. On Monday, the "King of Nothing" Jerry Seinfeld dined there with two male friends. The comic, in town for the boat show, ordered the Asian Chicken Salad and the Lemon Rosemary Chicken with Spinach.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht