Spotted around town: Leo, Pitbull, Ryan, Rob
All the boys want to play
Leonardo DiCaprio was seen Tuesday night having dinner with a group of seven on the terrace of Bianca at the Delano. He apparently arrived in town to check out the aural onslaught known as Miami Music Week. Rob Lowe and son John Owen were seen posing for pictures Monday with Spanish tennis player David Ferrer at the Singles Qualifying round at the Sony Open on Key Biscayne. Ryan Lochte was filming his new, inexplicable E! reality show What Would Ryan Lochte Do? Monday at Monty’s Sunset.
According to our spy, he was dining there with his, groan, “Lochtourage,” talking and taking pictures with female admirers. “He wanted to get in the pool, but he was rain shy.” Or otherwise preoccupied. Michelle Williams, ex- Destiny’s Child member currently starring in Fela! at the Arsht Center and original Destiny’s Child member LeToya Luckett had dinner Monday night at Prime 112 and Tuesday night at Prime Italian.
Pitbull and his girlfriend and mother of his children Barbara Alba had dinner Wednesday night at Red Fish Grill. Our spy says they had a romantic dinner and enjoyed their meal so much that the rapper left the server a 50 percent tip.
On Our Radar
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event