Spotted around town: Leo, Pitbull, Ryan, Rob
All the boys want to play
Leonardo DiCaprio was seen Tuesday night having dinner with a group of seven on the terrace of Bianca at the Delano. He apparently arrived in town to check out the aural onslaught known as Miami Music Week. Rob Lowe and son John Owen were seen posing for pictures Monday with Spanish tennis player David Ferrer at the Singles Qualifying round at the Sony Open on Key Biscayne. Ryan Lochte was filming his new, inexplicable E! reality show What Would Ryan Lochte Do? Monday at Monty’s Sunset.
According to our spy, he was dining there with his, groan, “Lochtourage,” talking and taking pictures with female admirers. “He wanted to get in the pool, but he was rain shy.” Or otherwise preoccupied. Michelle Williams, ex- Destiny’s Child member currently starring in Fela! at the Arsht Center and original Destiny’s Child member LeToya Luckett had dinner Monday night at Prime 112 and Tuesday night at Prime Italian.
Pitbull and his girlfriend and mother of his children Barbara Alba had dinner Wednesday night at Red Fish Grill. Our spy says they had a romantic dinner and enjoyed their meal so much that the rapper left the server a 50 percent tip.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt