Spotted around town: Leo, Pitbull, Ryan, Rob
All the boys want to play
Leonardo DiCaprio was seen Tuesday night having dinner with a group of seven on the terrace of Bianca at the Delano. He apparently arrived in town to check out the aural onslaught known as Miami Music Week. Rob Lowe and son John Owen were seen posing for pictures Monday with Spanish tennis player David Ferrer at the Singles Qualifying round at the Sony Open on Key Biscayne. Ryan Lochte was filming his new, inexplicable E! reality show What Would Ryan Lochte Do? Monday at Monty’s Sunset.
According to our spy, he was dining there with his, groan, “Lochtourage,” talking and taking pictures with female admirers. “He wanted to get in the pool, but he was rain shy.” Or otherwise preoccupied. Michelle Williams, ex- Destiny’s Child member currently starring in Fela! at the Arsht Center and original Destiny’s Child member LeToya Luckett had dinner Monday night at Prime 112 and Tuesday night at Prime Italian.
Pitbull and his girlfriend and mother of his children Barbara Alba had dinner Wednesday night at Red Fish Grill. Our spy says they had a romantic dinner and enjoyed their meal so much that the rapper left the server a 50 percent tip.
On Our Radar
- Lenny Kravitz honored for charity work
- Beyonce to kick off world tour in Miami
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach