Spotted around town: Leo, Pitbull, Ryan, Rob
All the boys want to play
Leonardo DiCaprio was seen Tuesday night having dinner with a group of seven on the terrace of Bianca at the Delano. He apparently arrived in town to check out the aural onslaught known as Miami Music Week. Rob Lowe and son John Owen were seen posing for pictures Monday with Spanish tennis player David Ferrer at the Singles Qualifying round at the Sony Open on Key Biscayne. Ryan Lochte was filming his new, inexplicable E! reality show What Would Ryan Lochte Do? Monday at Monty’s Sunset.
According to our spy, he was dining there with his, groan, “Lochtourage,” talking and taking pictures with female admirers. “He wanted to get in the pool, but he was rain shy.” Or otherwise preoccupied. Michelle Williams, ex- Destiny’s Child member currently starring in Fela! at the Arsht Center and original Destiny’s Child member LeToya Luckett had dinner Monday night at Prime 112 and Tuesday night at Prime Italian.
Pitbull and his girlfriend and mother of his children Barbara Alba had dinner Wednesday night at Red Fish Grill. Our spy says they had a romantic dinner and enjoyed their meal so much that the rapper left the server a 50 percent tip.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert