Sports Illustrated model Hannah Davis is hot stuff
Here for Swim Week
Welcome to Miami, bienvenido a Miami, Hannah Davis!
But coming here isn’t so much of a stretch (or long trip) for the 23-year-old Sports Illustrated model, who was born and raised in St. Thomas.
Davis, rumored to be the latest lady in Derek Jeter’s life — “I would rather go to a Yankees game than a Mets game. That’s my final answer,” she coyly tells Ocean Drive’s latest issue — was the star of the party Thursday night at OD magazine’s swim issue party at the Surfcomber Hotel.
We spoke to the wannabe bathing suit designer, now a New Yorker, about her admittedly fabulous life:
Who has been a big inspiration in your career?
Heidi Klum. She’s the whole package — supermodel, business woman, and mom.
What advice would you give anyone trying to break in to the industry?
Have a plan, stay true to yourself and keep your family close. They keep you grounded.
How do you maintain your physique?
I love to eat so I have to work out. I’m always doing something outside, whether it’s riding my bike or playing football in Central Park.
What is your favorite type of cardio?
Tennis. It’s an incredible workout because you never stop moving.
If you have a cheat day, what do you eat?
Cookies. I am a cookie monster!
On Our Radar
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home