Sports Illustrated model Hannah Davis is hot stuff
Here for Swim Week
Welcome to Miami, bienvenido a Miami, Hannah Davis!
But coming here isn’t so much of a stretch (or long trip) for the 23-year-old Sports Illustrated model, who was born and raised in St. Thomas.
Davis, rumored to be the latest lady in Derek Jeter’s life — “I would rather go to a Yankees game than a Mets game. That’s my final answer,” she coyly tells Ocean Drive’s latest issue — was the star of the party Thursday night at OD magazine’s swim issue party at the Surfcomber Hotel.
We spoke to the wannabe bathing suit designer, now a New Yorker, about her admittedly fabulous life:
Who has been a big inspiration in your career?
Heidi Klum. She’s the whole package — supermodel, business woman, and mom.
What advice would you give anyone trying to break in to the industry?
Have a plan, stay true to yourself and keep your family close. They keep you grounded.
How do you maintain your physique?
I love to eat so I have to work out. I’m always doing something outside, whether it’s riding my bike or playing football in Central Park.
What is your favorite type of cardio?
Tennis. It’s an incredible workout because you never stop moving.
If you have a cheat day, what do you eat?
Cookies. I am a cookie monster!
On Our Radar
- Justin Bieber: Give me just a little more time
- Music on Board brings EDM festival to Fort Lauderdale from Brazil
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs