Speed demon: BMW motors into Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne
Meet our new favorite hotel perk. Check into the Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne between May 1 and June 4 and enjoy free access to one of eight new BMW models. The hotel is the first stop on the Ritz-Carlton BMW Driving Tour – Amelia Island, Reynolds Plantation, Charlotte and Naples are all on deck.
BMW models to choose from include: The Z4 sDrive35i; 335i Convertible; 535i Sedan; 550i Gran Turismo; 750Li Sedan; X5 Diesel; X6 Sports Activity Coupe and the MINI Cooper S Countryman.
Cars are available daily from 9am-5pm for up to three-hour stints. Reservations are first-come, first-serve and advance reservations are recommended. Room rates start at $259 per night, book online or at 305-365-4500.
- W South Beach woos travelers to South Beach with a Magic City package
- The Pompano Beach Marriott Resort & Spa sets July 19 open date
- The Mayfair woos lovers to Coconut Grove with summer travel packages
- The Sagamore woos teachers & locals with discounted summer rates
- JW Marriot Marquis Miami woos travelers with a couples spa package
- Stay-cay & save this summer at the Delano, Mondrian or Shore Club
- b2 miami downtown woos basketball fans with June travel deal
- Florida residents are invited to staycay & save on South Beach this summer
- Turnberry Isle woos travelers with Family Fun summer package
- Summer like a Gatsby at Fisher Island