Special Miami.com Anniversary Dinner at Oak Tavern on Feb. 16
Fashionable dinner features Casa Dragones tequila, special three-course meal
Miami.com Anniversary Dinner
Sat., Feb. 16
8 p.m. arrival, 8:30 p.m. seating
at Oak Tavern
35 NE 40th St, Miami
One of the hottest restaurants in Miami on one of the hottest nights of the week. Could it get any better for a fashionable dinner?
The Miami.com Anniversary Dinner at Oak Tavern (35 NE 40th St, Miami) is hosted by Clink! cocktail writer Galena Mosovich and our Miami.com fashion team of Maria Tettamanti and Annie Vazquez.
The three-course meal includes choice of appetizers and entree and family style deserts. (Menu info below.) Libations include a welcome cocktail of "The St-Germain Cocktail" and a dinner tasting of Casa Dragones sipping tequila.
Arrival for dinner is at 8 p.m. with a welcome cocktail. Seating for dinner is at 8:30 p.m. One lucky diner will win a bottle of Casa Dragones tequila (valued at $275).
Cost for the dinner is $49 (inclusive of tax and tip) and is CASH ONLY upon arrival and check-in at Oak Tavern.
Seating is limited to 50 so spaces will go quickly.
TO RSVP CLICK HERE:
MIAMI.COM ANNIVERSARY DINNER AT OAK TAVERN MENU
seaweed, avocado, soy
goat cheese, arugula, pistachio vinaigrette
SPECK AMERICANO BRUSCHETTA
melting heirloom tomato, celeriac-parsley salad
warm toasted farro, pistou
SPIT ROASTED CHICKEN
roasted corn, shitakes, winter truffle
polenta, mustard fruit, Brussels sprouts
HAND MADE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- DB Bistro Moderne Miami goes casual for the summer
- Get your frites on: Bistro Cassis opens in midtown Miami
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Bold & cold: Tio Gazpacho bottles the good stuff
- In Miami Beach, Klima's exquisite food is a study in simplicity
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- Brew in Miami: Mother Earth Cali Creamin'
- Take a swim with Soho Bay's fresh fish dishes
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez