Chef Jonathan Eismann enters the Grove with Spartico
Spartico at the Mayfair Hotel
9000 Florida Ave, Coconut Grove
Jonathan Eismann is back. Having survived the closings of Pacific Time, Q and Fin, the local chef is now all pizza all the time – helming the kitchen at the Design District’s Pizza Volante and serving as chef consultant at the Mayfair Hotel’s new Spartico restaurant. Billed as a “casual Roman pizza centric trattoria,” Spartico serves up sandwiches, salads and a breadth of Roman-style pizzas crisped in a Milanese wood-burning oven. Look for handmade dough kneaded from "seasonally harvested wheat" and toppings like tomino cheese, speck, ripe figs and chorizo.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami