Sparkling Sleigh Ride
The holidays are here and it’s best to celebrate with a toast in honor of family and friends.
The holidays are here and it’s best to celebrate with a toast in honor of family and friends. While taking them to Morton’s and its cozy bar would be ideal so they can try a sip of the deliciously fizzy Sparkling Sleigh Ride, why don’t you try the mix at home? Notes of cherries and prosecco will give you merry thoughts. Cocktail was created by mixologist Sara Fasolino.
Prepare a tall chilled champagne class
Pour ¾ ounces of Luxardo Maraschino cherry liqueur, ¾ ounces of Tuaca and 1 ounce of cranberry juice.
Top off with Lunetta Prosecco
Garnish with a mint leaf
Cocktail is around $12 at Morton’s Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140; 786-454-4022.
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day