Sparkling Sleigh Ride
The holidays are here and it’s best to celebrate with a toast in honor of family and friends.
The holidays are here and it’s best to celebrate with a toast in honor of family and friends. While taking them to Morton’s and its cozy bar would be ideal so they can try a sip of the deliciously fizzy Sparkling Sleigh Ride, why don’t you try the mix at home? Notes of cherries and prosecco will give you merry thoughts. Cocktail was created by mixologist Sara Fasolino.
Prepare a tall chilled champagne class
Pour ¾ ounces of Luxardo Maraschino cherry liqueur, ¾ ounces of Tuaca and 1 ounce of cranberry juice.
Top off with Lunetta Prosecco
Garnish with a mint leaf
Cocktail is around $12 at Morton’s Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140; 786-454-4022.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara