Sparkling Sleigh Ride
The holidays are here and it’s best to celebrate with a toast in honor of family and friends.
The holidays are here and it’s best to celebrate with a toast in honor of family and friends. While taking them to Morton’s and its cozy bar would be ideal so they can try a sip of the deliciously fizzy Sparkling Sleigh Ride, why don’t you try the mix at home? Notes of cherries and prosecco will give you merry thoughts. Cocktail was created by mixologist Sara Fasolino.
Prepare a tall chilled champagne class
Pour ¾ ounces of Luxardo Maraschino cherry liqueur, ¾ ounces of Tuaca and 1 ounce of cranberry juice.
Top off with Lunetta Prosecco
Garnish with a mint leaf
Cocktail is around $12 at Morton’s Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140; 786-454-4022.
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- 5 places every pisco lover should try
- Where to go and what to order in Miami for National Rum Day
- 5 must-try Italian spots in Coconut Grove
- 9 occasions that call for a bottle of bubbly