Sparkling Sleigh Ride
The holidays are here and it’s best to celebrate with a toast in honor of family and friends.
The holidays are here and it’s best to celebrate with a toast in honor of family and friends. While taking them to Morton’s and its cozy bar would be ideal so they can try a sip of the deliciously fizzy Sparkling Sleigh Ride, why don’t you try the mix at home? Notes of cherries and prosecco will give you merry thoughts. Cocktail was created by mixologist Sara Fasolino.
Prepare a tall chilled champagne class
Pour ¾ ounces of Luxardo Maraschino cherry liqueur, ¾ ounces of Tuaca and 1 ounce of cranberry juice.
Top off with Lunetta Prosecco
Garnish with a mint leaf
Cocktail is around $12 at Morton’s Miami Beach, 4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33140; 786-454-4022.
- Go Drink This: Deal Closer
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff
- Minibar app brings wine, spirits, and beer to your door
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar