Sparkle costumer coming to Macy's Dadeland
Macy's is getting into the movie business.Sort of.
The store has partnered with New York fashion designer, b. Michael, for the launch of his new collection, b michael AMERICA RED. It's only available in ten Macy’s locations, including the one at Dadeland. The dress and jacket ensembles showcases the designer’s signature haute-couture style, and re-imagines it for the ready-to-wear customer. Some pieces take inspiration from the dramatic looks that the designer created through his collaboration with costume designer Ruth Carter for Whitney Houston in the film Sparkle. Meet b Michael (a former accountant!) as well as enjoy light refreshments and informal modeling. With any purchase in b Michael AMERICA RED, receive a complimentary tote bag.
WHERE: Second Level, Macy's Dadeland, 7303 SW 88th Street Center of Mall, Miami, FL 33156 WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 29 at 4 PM
On Our Radar
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders reveal 2015 swimsuit calendar at LIV nightclub