Sparkle costumer coming to Macy's Dadeland
Macy's is getting into the movie business.Sort of.
The store has partnered with New York fashion designer, b. Michael, for the launch of his new collection, b michael AMERICA RED. It's only available in ten Macy’s locations, including the one at Dadeland. The dress and jacket ensembles showcases the designer’s signature haute-couture style, and re-imagines it for the ready-to-wear customer. Some pieces take inspiration from the dramatic looks that the designer created through his collaboration with costume designer Ruth Carter for Whitney Houston in the film Sparkle. Meet b Michael (a former accountant!) as well as enjoy light refreshments and informal modeling. With any purchase in b Michael AMERICA RED, receive a complimentary tote bag.
WHERE: Second Level, Macy's Dadeland, 7303 SW 88th Street Center of Mall, Miami, FL 33156 WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 29 at 4 PM
On Our Radar
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year
- Rick Ross gets Miami Heat tattoo on his face