Sparkle costumer coming to Macy's Dadeland
Macy's is getting into the movie business.Sort of.
The store has partnered with New York fashion designer, b. Michael, for the launch of his new collection, b michael AMERICA RED. It's only available in ten Macy’s locations, including the one at Dadeland. The dress and jacket ensembles showcases the designer’s signature haute-couture style, and re-imagines it for the ready-to-wear customer. Some pieces take inspiration from the dramatic looks that the designer created through his collaboration with costume designer Ruth Carter for Whitney Houston in the film Sparkle. Meet b Michael (a former accountant!) as well as enjoy light refreshments and informal modeling. With any purchase in b Michael AMERICA RED, receive a complimentary tote bag.
WHERE: Second Level, Macy's Dadeland, 7303 SW 88th Street Center of Mall, Miami, FL 33156 WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 29 at 4 PM
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue