Sparkle costumer coming to Macy's Dadeland
Macy's is getting into the movie business.Sort of.
The store has partnered with New York fashion designer, b. Michael, for the launch of his new collection, b michael AMERICA RED. It's only available in ten Macy’s locations, including the one at Dadeland. The dress and jacket ensembles showcases the designer’s signature haute-couture style, and re-imagines it for the ready-to-wear customer. Some pieces take inspiration from the dramatic looks that the designer created through his collaboration with costume designer Ruth Carter for Whitney Houston in the film Sparkle. Meet b Michael (a former accountant!) as well as enjoy light refreshments and informal modeling. With any purchase in b Michael AMERICA RED, receive a complimentary tote bag.
WHERE: Second Level, Macy's Dadeland, 7303 SW 88th Street Center of Mall, Miami, FL 33156 WHEN: Saturday, Sept. 29 at 4 PM
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami