Spam Allstars to jam at Brother Jimmy's Dolphin Mall grand opening
The Southern-flavored restaurant opens its third location with a bang.
Brother Jimmy's, the New York-based restaurant selling North Carolina-style barbecue, continues its march into Miami, opening its third Miami-Dade location this week.
The newest BJ's, in the Dolphin Mall at 11401 NW 12st St., joins a South Miami sibling that opened this spring at 5701 Sunset Dr. and a 2-year-old Brickell location at 900 S. Miami Ave.
The restaurant will celebrate its grand opening with mechanical bull rides on Friday evening and a performance by Spam Allstars at 10 p.m. Saturday. Line dancing and a PeaceLoveWorld kid's fashion show help round out the festivities.
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cleo's Danny Elmaleh
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce