Spam Allstars to jam at Brother Jimmy's Dolphin Mall grand opening
The Southern-flavored restaurant opens its third location with a bang.
Brother Jimmy's, the New York-based restaurant selling North Carolina-style barbecue, continues its march into Miami, opening its third Miami-Dade location this week.
The newest BJ's, in the Dolphin Mall at 11401 NW 12st St., joins a South Miami sibling that opened this spring at 5701 Sunset Dr. and a 2-year-old Brickell location at 900 S. Miami Ave.
The restaurant will celebrate its grand opening with mechanical bull rides on Friday evening and a performance by Spam Allstars at 10 p.m. Saturday. Line dancing and a PeaceLoveWorld kid's fashion show help round out the festivities.
- Kitchen changes at Miami Beach restaurants The Dutch and Essensia
- Stephen Starr's The Continental opens in Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to BLT Prime chef Dustin Ward
- Klima debuts paella brunch in South Beach
- Oolite closes kitchen amid eviction proceedings from Miami Beach
- The List: Miami's best foods according to Spiga's Saele Cantoni
- DIRT restaurant to boast clean eating in South Beach
- Gastro moves: GastroPod closes at Aventura Mall, Gastrobar opens in Sunny Isles
- The List: Miami's best bites with Soho Bay's Ricky Sauri
- Jugofresh to open healthy pop-up restaurant in South Beach