Spam Allstars to jam at Brother Jimmy's Dolphin Mall grand opening
The Southern-flavored restaurant opens its third location with a bang.
Brother Jimmy's, the New York-based restaurant selling North Carolina-style barbecue, continues its march into Miami, opening its third Miami-Dade location this week.
The newest BJ's, in the Dolphin Mall at 11401 NW 12st St., joins a South Miami sibling that opened this spring at 5701 Sunset Dr. and a 2-year-old Brickell location at 900 S. Miami Ave.
The restaurant will celebrate its grand opening with mechanical bull rides on Friday evening and a performance by Spam Allstars at 10 p.m. Saturday. Line dancing and a PeaceLoveWorld kid's fashion show help round out the festivities.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami