Spam Allstars to jam at Brother Jimmy's Dolphin Mall grand opening
The Southern-flavored restaurant opens its third location with a bang.
Brother Jimmy's, the New York-based restaurant selling North Carolina-style barbecue, continues its march into Miami, opening its third Miami-Dade location this week.
The newest BJ's, in the Dolphin Mall at 11401 NW 12st St., joins a South Miami sibling that opened this spring at 5701 Sunset Dr. and a 2-year-old Brickell location at 900 S. Miami Ave.
The restaurant will celebrate its grand opening with mechanical bull rides on Friday evening and a performance by Spam Allstars at 10 p.m. Saturday. Line dancing and a PeaceLoveWorld kid's fashion show help round out the festivities.
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach
- Blackbrick Chinese: A 2014 Best New Restaurant
- Oak Tavern debuts food & wine pairing and late-night pizza menus
- Miami restaurant updates: Ins, Outs and Almosts