SpaFinder Wellness Week Deal!
Spas, fitness centers, and yoga and Pilates studios throughout the Miami area are offering half-price deals from March 21st to March 27th.
You love to spa.
Not so much.
That's why Miami’s Wellness Week is the perfect promotion for you.
Yep, as part of a nationwide effort to help people jumpstart healthier and happier lives, spas, fitness centers, and yoga and Pilates studios throughout the Miami area are offering half-price deals and free community wellness programs from March 21st to March 27th.
Want more good news?
Spa enthusiasts can sign up for an exclusive opportunity to book treatments or classes early.
Anyone who registers online at www.spafinder.com/wellnessweek by February 28th will be able to make appointments a full week ahead of the general public. People are encouraged to sign up early as many deals sell out quickly.
Some of the businesses in the Miami area already confirmed to participate in Wellness Week include: Canyon Ranch Hotel & Spa, The Standard Spa, Skin Institute, Massage Envy Spa, Bellezza Spa, Marriott Harbor Beach Spa, mySpa at the InterContinental Miami, Lifestream Wellness Spa, Miami Detox Spa, BodySense, The Spa at Doral and Pecan's Day Spa.
SpaFinder Wellness Week
March 21 to 27, 2011
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills