Spa Week is Here!
From Oct. 10 to 16, spas across the country are offering $50 treatments during Spa Week.
Feeling knotty by nature?
Then, pick up the phone and book a treatment from October 10 to the 16 at one of Spa Week's participating spas (listed below — we did all the legwork for you).
Now in its 15th installation, Spa Week is a biannual event that offers innovative and wellness-focused services to consumers across North America for just $50 each. Here's a list of South Florida's participating stress-busting havens participating in the Spa Week fun:
• Acqualina Spa By ESPA
• BodySense - Holistic Spa & Wellness Center
• Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale's Clarins Skin Spa at Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom
• mySpa at InterContinental Miami
• Seven Seas Spa & Salon
• The Maercks Institute
• The Palms Hotel & Spa
• The Spa at Shula's
• The Standard Spa, Miami Beach
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills