Spa Specials at The Fontainebleau
The Fontainebleau's over-the-top Lapis Spa introduces cannot-miss April specials.
Do April showers and tax time got you down? Enjoy some tax relief at Lapis, the Spa at Fontainebleau. Indulge in ultimate serenity with an April treatment at Lapis Spa that will improve your well-being and leave you relaxed, rejuvenated and ready to take on summer.
Right now, luxury spa specials are available for reservations made throughout the month of April. All specials at Lapis Spa/Salon are valid Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Here are the specials...
Royal Flush: Offering a savings of $38, receive a complimentary Lapis Manicure with the purchase of any two, full price 50-minute services. Use promotional code ROYAL7 when making reservations.
Tax Relief: Receive an additional 7% off all services on Monday, April 15 in addition to the regular discount.
A Penny Saved: Enjoy a savings of $15 on any 50-minute spa treatment.
Sugar Daddy: A savings of $25 on any 80-minute spa service or “Bleau Ocean Luxury” treatment.
Good as Gold: A "Take a Load Off My Back” Massage plus a “Forever Young" Facial and Lapis Soak for $180, a savings of $45.
lapis Salon Specials Include...
Golden Nuggets: A 15% savings off a “Rehab Pedicure” or “Spalicious Manicure and Pedicure”.
A Crewed Interest: A savings of 10% on any two salon services.
Not Just a Pretty Face: A “Speedy Yet Effective” Facial, Lapis Soak and Lapis Pedicure for $163, a savings of $40.
There's also a featured event! SpaRitual takes place on Friday, April 12. SpaRitual national trainer Leslie Ventresca, will present the benefits of SpaRitual's fragrance and formaldehyde-free nail polish and treatment line. Receive a sachet filled with SpaRitual samples, including an Emerald City mini nail polish with the purchase of any Lapis Salon manicure and pedicure combination.
Lapis Spa at the Fontainebleau
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas