Spa fancy: Warren Tricomi Salon
Styling experts Joel Warren and Edward Tricomi have chosen Miami as their New York City salon’s newest outpost.
By Aurora Rodríguez
The lowdown: Hair color and hair styling experts Joel Warren and Edward Tricomi have chosen Miami’s Fontainebleau Hotel as their New York City salon’s newest outpost, so now fans of the duo’s designs don’t have to take a jet far away for a chance to experience their signature high-end styling.
The ‘hood: The Fontainebleau is located on Miami’s own “Millionaire’s Row”. Valet parking is discounted and metered parking is also available in the area. Make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment so you can snag a good spot and destress before your treatment once inside the busy hotel.
The vibe: Polished luxe. Sleek white chairs greet guests and deep wooden and white accents highlight the salon’s selection of Warren Tricomi products. Once inside you’ll be treated like an honored guest while you obtain your hair consultation and are offered a drink of choice, such as tea, coffee or ice cold water.
The highlights: Treat yourself to a signature wash and blow dry or style ($48 to $65). Experience a wash and cut ($45 to $75) or have a stylist twist and knot your hair into your preferred night-out with the spot’s up do or fantasy styling service ($70 to $90). Need new color? Warren Tricomi’s signature touch up or single process color promises to leave your hair shiny and new ($65 to $85).
The sweet deal: Receive a complimentary Lapis manicure with the purchase of $75 or more in hair or nail services (a $36 value) when you mention this story through August 20th.
Warren Tricomi Salon at the Fontainebleau, 4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4773. Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows