Spa fancy: T.L.C. Night at ESPA at Acqualina
Come for the affordable girl's night but stay for the treatments, bites and cocktails.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: Nestled inside the tres chic Acqualina Resort, ESPA is one of the most luxurious retreats Miami has to offer. All treatments are given with ESPA goodies, which combine the best of ancient and modern therapies with the latest and finest skin care advances. Can you say, “marvelous”?
The hood: Situated between Miami and Fort Lauderdale in Sunny Isles Beach, Acqualina is graced with panoramic vistas of the Atlantic and Miami's glittering skyline.
The vibe: While Acqualina boasts a rich Mediterranean style, ESPA embodies all things tranquil. The luxe 20,000-square-foot two-story spa provides guests and outside clients with 11 multi-functional treatment rooms, four spa treatment rooms and a private spa suite for two, an outdoor terrace with a spa pool and heated jet pool with a Roman waterfall. The clincher? All rooms overlook the surrounding ocean of blue hues. Tack on the fact that ESPA also offers European heat experience areas that include Finnish Saunas, Crystal Steam Rooms, Ice Fountains and Experience Showers with Cool Arctic and Warm Caribbean mists and this place is the ultimate.
The highlights: ESPA’s latest events include a series of exclusive spa evenings called T.L.C. — Treatment, Light Bites and Cocktails ($65 a person). Each pampering session is held once a month and is open to the public with each month featuring different themes and treatments. Guests can enjoy a variety of unique spa services, pink cosmos, popcorn and canapés.
The sweet deal: The first 10 people who mention this story when they call to book their appointment for the T.L.C. event receive a free ESPA Skin Brightener product valued at $76. Next event happens May 7th.
ESPA at Acqualina, 17875 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach; (305) 918-8000.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows