Spa fancy: The Spa @ Metropolis Fitness & Spa
Working on your fitness and getting glam has never been easier.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: Working on your fitness and getting glam has never been easier, thanks to this newbie Coral Gables-based gym and spa. Metropolis mixes the best of gym technology and classes with a spa serving up massages, facials, non-UV tanning, teeth whitening, hair treatments, manis, pedis, waxing and more.
The ‘hood: Located a hop, skip and jump away from the Shops at Sunset Place, Metropolis is also across South Dixie Highway from the University of Miami.
The vibe: The spa oozes a contemporary feel with its zebra rug, exposed air ducts and cream floors.
The highlights: Enjoy an express facial ($40), pamper your feet with a relaxing manicure and pedicure ($40) and end your day with a 30-minute massage ($40) and spend less than you would at any swanky SoBe spa.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get 50 percent off a manicure with the purchase of a pedicure.
Metropolis Fitness & Spa, 1430 Madruga Avenue, Coral Gables; 305-722-6000. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz