Spa fancy: The Spa @ Metropolis Fitness & Spa
Working on your fitness and getting glam has never been easier.
By Maria Tettamanti
The lowdown: Working on your fitness and getting glam has never been easier, thanks to this newbie Coral Gables-based gym and spa. Metropolis mixes the best of gym technology and classes with a spa serving up massages, facials, non-UV tanning, teeth whitening, hair treatments, manis, pedis, waxing and more.
The ‘hood: Located a hop, skip and jump away from the Shops at Sunset Place, Metropolis is also across South Dixie Highway from the University of Miami.
The vibe: The spa oozes a contemporary feel with its zebra rug, exposed air ducts and cream floors.
The highlights: Enjoy an express facial ($40), pamper your feet with a relaxing manicure and pedicure ($40) and end your day with a 30-minute massage ($40) and spend less than you would at any swanky SoBe spa.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and get 50 percent off a manicure with the purchase of a pedicure.
Metropolis Fitness & Spa, 1430 Madruga Avenue, Coral Gables; 305-722-6000. Hours: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book