Spa Fancy: The Spa at Mandarin Oriental
We've got two words for you when it comes to this spa: five stars.
The lowdown: With a reputation as “Miami’s only Five-Star Spa,” The Spa at Mandarin Oriental is the crown jewel of SoFla’s spa scene. From its tri-level splendor to dazzling menu of services, The Spa is the real deal when it comes to achieving bliss.
The hood: Tucked inside The Mandarin Oriental Miami on Brickell Key, The Spa feels like it’s worlds away from the hustle and bustle of neighboring Downtown.
The vibe: The idea here is to reach total harmony and The Spa’s ambiance does just that. Exotic textures such as bamboo, rice paper, glass and natural linens offer a well-balanced feel. Seventeen treatment rooms, featuring six VIP suites, overlook the bay and separate male and female sauna and steam rooms add on to its wow factor.
The highlights: Indulge in The Spa’s latest claim to fame — the Herbal Thai Compress Ritual. Designed to soothe muscles with compresses made of naturally therapeutic ingredients, this service is sure to unwind both body and mind. Talk about five-star serenity.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive 10% off an 80-minute massage. Expires October 31st.
The Spa at Mandarin Oriental
500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 5 Miami Spa Treatments to Bring You Back to Life
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Give Mom the Gift of Spa & Staycations this Mother's Day
- Spa Week is Ba-ack! Score $50 Treatments
- Meet Celebrity Hair Stylist Sheenon Olson
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Warren-Tricomi Studio
- 8 Facts About the Fabulous Faena Hotel Miami Beach, Tierra Santa