The Spa at ICON Brickell
Overwhelming. Stunning. Whimsical. Calming. And that's just the lobby at this Brickell spa.
The lowdown: The Spa at ICON Brickell offers a tranquil escape of gargantuan proportions (literally). Operated by the Viceroy hotel, the 28,000-square-foot oasis provides a truly unrivaled spa experience. With an extensive amount of exotic treatments, fitness center, juice bar, sauna/steam room, and even a movie theatre - this is not for the “in and out” customer, but for those looking to experience a day in the good life. Overwhelmed? Luckily, after making your way through the giant maze of Starck-designed heads, complimentary valet and an escort are awaiting to ensure you don’t have to leave a trail of breadcrumbs to find your way out.
The 'hood: Located in Miami’s urban paradise, directly where Brickell meets Downtown (before the bridge), the spa is on the 15th floor of the massive three-tower project overlooking Biscayne Bay.
The vibe: Luxurious serenity. Overpoweringly stunning and whimsical, yet calming and detoxifying with an attentive and friendly staff.
The highlights: The Spa’s 5,000 square-foot Water Lounge. With three plunge pools (cold, warm and hot), a library with working fireplace and a dramatic yellow chandelier, a “waiting room” has never been so decadent. Signature treatments include the Iconic Facial (90 minutes, $275), an age-defense treatment to boost cellular metabolism and restore skin firmness and the Tropical Bliss (75 minutes, $215) an exfoliating and hydrating body treatment perfect for the overly “sun-kissed” Miamian. For the less experienced (or financially-challenged) spa goer, try The Canvas Massage (60 minutes, $145) or The Princess (20 minutes, $30), a mani or pedi on the two-acre pool deck.
The Spa at ICON Brickell, 465 Brickell Avenue, Miami; 305-503-0369
Been pampered here? Leave a review!
The Spa at ICON Brickell
465 Brickell Avenue, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book