Spa Fancy: The Ritz-Carlton Spa Fort Lauderdale
Attention all spa enthusiasts: It's time to leave the 305 behind and give The Ritz-Carlton Spa Fort Lauderdale a whirl.
The lowdown: Spa lovers, it’s time to cross the border. To Fort Lauderdale, that is. Leave Miami behind and visit The Ritz-Carlton Spa Fort Lauderadale, which offers the perfect escape from South Beach traffic and Downtown craziness. Here, those who step inside can enjoy a tailored massage, facial or body treatment of their choice without the high-end pricing with a luxury atmosphere. The spa also uses all organic products in an effort to help aid the environment.
The 'hood: The hotel is located off A1A in Fort Lauderdale Beach, which offers great views but little parking spots due to heavy beach traffic. Valet is only $5 with validation from the spa for those who don’t want to waste time circling around seeking an empty metered spot.
The vibe: Soft beige walls, dim lighting, an ocean view from the relaxation room and easy access to the pool deck make this a romantic and chic spot perfect for couples looking to getaway together or girlfriends wanting a unique day out.
The highlights: Here personalized service and seasonal deals come first. The spa is currently offering fall specials through November 30th which include a 50-minute Pumpskin Facial ($110), which will rid skin of dead cells with relaxing pumpkin essences and a harvest corn exfoliate and 75-minute Fall Harvest Mani/Pedi ($110), which features relaxing blends of cinnamon and orange and a clove scrub. Their fall mini-retreats, priced at two for $100, offer the chance to enjoy relaxing combos such as a Harvest Moon Renew Massage and Fall Days Swept Away Hair & Scalp Massage. Come back in December for their winter retreats which include a 50-minute Sugar Plum Facial ($110), with cranberry and the antioxidant benefits of pomegranate or a 25-minute Holiday Shopping Relax and Relief ($65), a compact massage that releases stress from the upper body.
The sweet deal: Mention this story and get 10 percent off any full-priced treatment off the regular spa menu.
The Ritz-Carlton Spa Fort Lauderdale
1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?