Spa fancy: The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
Become one with the earth and get to use a robe, not a leaf.
By Jessica Sick
The lowdown: The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale took over the oceanfront St. Regis space in August, and along with it inherited an 8,500 square-foot spa. The décor incorporates subtle, beachy beige hues, with plenty of nooks and private rooms throughout the maze-like space in which to lounge and relax pre- and post-treatment. The organic spa menu incorporates the Earth's elements as well as aromatherapy, so treatments are designed to stimulate your senses and inspire rejuvenation.
The 'hood: Situated along touristy Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, the Ritz is the city's first five-star hotel, and it mingles with divey beachside bars and souvenir shops. While others scramble for a parking spot in the public lot, enjoy free valet with a visit to the spa.
The vibe: Earthy, aromatherapy-induced serenity.
The highlights: The five signature organic treatments, such as the Intuitive Ocean Treatment ($275), which includes a body scrub, bath, face mask, skin brush, massage and heated stone treatment, all with the five elements in mind; and the holistic Sapphire Sea Treatment, during which you're wrapped in pearl and kelp body mud ($300).
Been pampered here? Leave a review!
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body