Spa fancy: The Boutique Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove
The spot offers a tranquil and hassle-free retreat.
By Elizabeth Stewart
The lowdown: Sick of feeling like you are part of an assembly line? As much as you sometimes appreciate a ‘‘quickie’’ when it comes to a spa treatment, it doesn’t always mean you want to sacrifice quality. The Boutique Spa at the Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove allows you to relish in both. With a staff of technicians at your fingertips (as well as your feet, face and shoulders), deluxe treatments can be performed simultaneously, leaving you refreshed and renewed before lunch hour is over.
The ’hood: Located in the laid-back, tropical oasis of Coconut Grove, just a few steps from CocoWalk. The spa is on the second floor of the hotel, adjacent to the pool, and guests are welcome to take a dip following their treatment.
The vibe: A tranquil and hassle-free retreat. A welcoming staff and warm surroundings immediately put your body and mind at ease.
The highlights: Team pampering. Guests get the star treatment with a slew of professionals attending to them. The Tandem Experience (50 minutes, $210) combines an extensive facial, scalp, neck, arm and shoulder massage. Your feet also receive the royal treatment with an exfoliating pedicure. Too much of a good thing? Hardly. The signature service stimulates the different senses at once, making this a remarkable treatment and ideal for those looking for a one-stop-shop at the spa. The Sea Body Polish (24 minutes, $65; 50 minutes, $130) utilizes natural sugar and sea minerals to soften skin and improve circulation. The Cellulite Reduction treatment (75 minutes, $175) that uses warm mud to draw out trapped toxins and a peppermint-infused tissue-regenerating gel to firm the skin and reduce dimpling.
The sweet deal: Mention this story and receive $20 off any spa service over $100 or 15 percent off any nail service (not to be combined with any other offer).
The Boutique Spa, The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, 2700 Tigertail Ave., Coconut Grove, 305-644-4684.
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables