Facials, body treatments, injectables, dermal fillers, laser vaginal rejuvenation — oh my! SPA fiftyseven does it all and then some.
The lowdown: Where can you find both spa treatments and medical services under one resplendent roof? Here, at SPA fiftyseven. Located on Red Road (thus the moniker 57), the medical spa offers facials to Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation (yep, you read it right) in a secluded, soothing and serene environment.
The hood: Located in the heart of South Miami, SPA fiftyseven is catty-corner to The Shops at Sunset Place and other local favorite boutiques and small businesses.
The vibe: “The spa is very contemporary with an extremely private ambiance,” business director Monica Landa-Antun says. Awash in brown and turquoise hues, SPA fiftyseven’s dark-wood accents, fresh orchids, scented candles and running fountains trickle a tranquil climate. Tack on the fact there are three treatment rooms, relaxation area, fully stocked locker room, patient education space and two medical service rooms and you’ve got yourself and exceptionally planned boutique med spa.
The highlights: Seek the Purity Ritual facial ($80) with laser and skin specialist Lucy Albury-Lopez. “We also offer a Platelet Rich Plasma treatment which is the newest form of facial rejuvenation consisting of using your own blood to stimulate collagen production,” co-owner Doctor Mayda Antun adds. Other offbeat services include Carboxytherapy (to reduce appearance of cellulite), hormone evaluations and lightening of the genital and anal areas. Talk about a one-stop shop.
The sweet deal: Mention this article when purchasing a facial and receive a complimentary Swedish massage.
7600 South Red Road, Suite 201, South Miami
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 5 Miami Spa Treatments to Bring You Back to Life
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best