Spa fancy: Spa Blvd. Parties
For all the princesses out there who love to get primped and pampered, there’s this sweet spot.
By Maria Tettamanti
he lowdown: Petting zoos, bounce houses, one-man shows...they’re all children’s party mainstays. But for all the princesses out there who love to get primped and pampered on their big day, there’s Spa Blvd. Parties.
The all-inclusive spa offers a titillating twist on celebrations for daughters, moms, family and friends. ‘‘Our motto is ‘Be confident. Be beautiful. Be yourself!,’’ says owner Karina Cartagena.
The ‘hood: Tucked inside Miramar Square Shopping Center (at the intersection of Miramar Parkway and Flamingo Road), the spa caters to neighboring camps, dance schools and cheerleading academies.
The vibe: Designed by HGTV’s Mikey V., the spa is all things girly and glam. Fuchsia walls, a dramatic crystal chandelier and modish furniture exude a funky feel.
‘‘It’s a fun and energetic spa with a rock-star goddess look,’’ Cartagena says.
The highlights: Girls go gaga over Spa Blvd. Parties’ manicures, pedicures, hairdos and makeup application. ‘‘The spa is designed to make your girly-girl feel special and like a total girl,’’ Cartagena says. ‘‘Whether it’s a celebration or as simple as painting one’s nails, it’s all about you.’’
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive 20 percent off any of the spa’s Pampered Packages.
Spa Blvd. Parties, 12154 Miramar Parkway, Miramar; (954) 450-7771.
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz