Spa fancy: Spa Blvd. Parties
For all the princesses out there who love to get primped and pampered, there’s this sweet spot.
By Maria Tettamanti
he lowdown: Petting zoos, bounce houses, one-man shows...they’re all children’s party mainstays. But for all the princesses out there who love to get primped and pampered on their big day, there’s Spa Blvd. Parties.
The all-inclusive spa offers a titillating twist on celebrations for daughters, moms, family and friends. ‘‘Our motto is ‘Be confident. Be beautiful. Be yourself!,’’ says owner Karina Cartagena.
The ‘hood: Tucked inside Miramar Square Shopping Center (at the intersection of Miramar Parkway and Flamingo Road), the spa caters to neighboring camps, dance schools and cheerleading academies.
The vibe: Designed by HGTV’s Mikey V., the spa is all things girly and glam. Fuchsia walls, a dramatic crystal chandelier and modish furniture exude a funky feel.
‘‘It’s a fun and energetic spa with a rock-star goddess look,’’ Cartagena says.
The highlights: Girls go gaga over Spa Blvd. Parties’ manicures, pedicures, hairdos and makeup application. ‘‘The spa is designed to make your girly-girl feel special and like a total girl,’’ Cartagena says. ‘‘Whether it’s a celebration or as simple as painting one’s nails, it’s all about you.’’
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive 20 percent off any of the spa’s Pampered Packages.
Spa Blvd. Parties, 12154 Miramar Parkway, Miramar; (954) 450-7771.
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- Steve Madden Celebrates 25 Years
- An Urban Escape in the Center of Miami Beach
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Brazil’s Cure for Cellulite Takes Midtown
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- September is National Yoga Month
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables