Spa Fancy: Sleek MedSpa
Pick up some plumper lips on your next jaunt to Aventura Mall. We aren't kidding.
19501 Biscayne Boulevard, Aventura
The lowdown: Scooping up your beloved Bath & Body Works body wash, Victoria’s Secret panties, Williams & Sonoma seasonings — all are valid reasons to splurge at Aventura Mall. Well, now you can add plumper lips, Botox injections and Smartlipo to your to-buy list compliments to the addition of Sleek MedSpa. “We offer non-surgical facial and body rejuvenation — such as laser hair removal and wrinkle reduction skin tightening delivered by physician assistants, laser techs and aestheticians,” Manager Sylvia Bolivar says.
The ‘hood: Situated right outside Bloomingdale’s on the second floor of Aventura Mall, Sleek’s neighbors include Urban Outfitters, Banana Republic and Zara — just right for finding the perfect day or night look to go with the new-and-improved you.
The vibe: Sleek MedSpa is as its name alludes — sleek! Modern furnishings, rich dark woods, stainless steel countertops and a relaxation room brimming with massage chairs exude a contemporary ambiance. “We offer a relaxing environment in a convenient setting,” Bolivar says.
The highlights: From cosmetic fillers to chemical peels and vein treatment, Sleek serves up the latest non-surgical procedures. Laser hair removal with a lifetime guarantee starts at $265 up to $1,595 and FDA-approved wrinkle reduction skin tightening begins at $550 up to $1,995.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and take $150 off any treatment package.
- Shop for a Cause
- At Ibiza Soulmade Jewelry, Passion is a Family Affair
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown