Spa Fancy: Seven Seas at Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
Get your nails and hair did just in time for New Years at this hip new salon. Got it? Good.
The lowdown: Yes, you can sail the seven seas but now you can “nail” them thanks to Seven Seas salon and manicure bar. Salon Director Kimberly Acker says, “We’re a full-service Aveda Concept Salon with the first and only Dashing Diva Nail Bar in Florida. Time-strapped clients will appreciate convenient appointment hours from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Seven Seas will also accommodate appointments before and after regular business hours if scheduled in advance.”
The ‘hood: Nestled inside The Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort in Sunny Isles Beach, Seven Seas is nearby SoFla’s airports, SoBe’s night life, Bal Harbour’s snazzy shops and Aventura Mall. “We also provide access t0 our private beach for local guests,” Acker says.
The vibe: Seven Seas is sleek in every sense of the word. White, lavender and lime hues with modern treatments and fixtures create a contemporary ambience. Sparkling crystal walls and white leather upholstery ooze a hip feel. Acker adds, “The focal point is the state-of-the-art Dashing Divas nail bar — sure to be a hot spot for companies, groups of friends and brides-to-be looking to host parties over a bottle of wine. An assortment of specialty cocktails and food can also be ordered from the hotel’s Kitchen 305 menu and guests can even match their nail colors to their martinis.”
The highlights: Indulge in manicure ($15), pedicure ($20), chakra balancing foot treatment ($15), 25-minute reflexology session ($35), 25-minute signature skin elemental nature facial ($40) or 25-minute perfecting plant peel ($40). “We also offer healthy nail extensions and all hair services include an aromatherapy scalp message,” Acker says.
The sweet deal: First-time visitors receive 50% off service and complimentary cocktail and valet.
Seven Seas at Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
16701 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables
- 6 Coffee Table Books For Every Miami Household