Spa fancy: Salon Vaso
Consider Vaso Spirou's salon your new best friend.
By Aurora Rodríguez
The scene: Vaso Spirou brings 20 years of experience in New York City and Miami Beach into her homey South Beach salon, which has a modern look with plush white mani/pedi chairs. During your visit, you can sip on complimentary Prosecco and wine while catching the street scene from above Alton Road.
The ’hood: The second-floor salon is on 15th Street, right off traffic-packed Alton Road. Metered parking is available.
The highlights: This is one of the few places in Miami Beach where you can get a blowout for $20 any day of the week. For the summer, the salon is offering $38 mani/pedi packages Tuesdays through Thursdays; on Fridays and Saturdays, a $15 manicure is available. Gift certificates ($85) include a mani/pedi, blowout and mini-facial. Book a Sonya Dakar Boot Camp Facial ($200) and get four layers of exfoliation using the organic product line before being topped off with a seaweed treatment.
The sweet deal: Mention this story when you book a manicure-pedicure package and receive a free shampoo and blowout. Offer valid through June 20.
Salon Vaso, 1500 Alton Road, 305-674-7470 or www.salonvaso.com. Open from noon to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, and by appointment on Sundays and Mondays..
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events