Spa fancy: RazzleDazzle Barbershop
Snag a free shoe shine at this manly man's haven.
By Elizabeth Stewart
The lowdown: RazzleDazzle Barbershop resurrects the barber-shop days of yore with a focus on pampering services for men.
The 'hood: The shop is located on Coral Gables' historic Miracle Mile in a quiet corridor behind Baja Fresh. Metered parking is available on the street and city lots are located nearby.
The vibe: The barbershop is manly man's haven. With deep red walls, '40s-inspired artwork, black and white checkered flooring, dark-mahogany wood and bowtie-clad barbers, the intimate space looks and feels like a scene straight out of The Godfather (which plays on one of two plasma TVs; ESPN's on the other).
The highlights: Services include scalp, neck and shoulder massages ($1 per minute), classic hot lather shave ($24, 30 minutes), foot massage using Paul Mitchell products and hot towel wrap ($38, 30 minutes) as well as haircuts starting at $15. Each guest is also provided with a little sugar - brown or white, that is. Brown sugar is a shot of whiskey and white sugar is a shot of vodka. Pick your fave to enjoy during your service.
The sweet deal: Mention this story and receive a free shoeshine.
RazzleDazzle Barbershop, 224 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, 305.461.4666. Hours: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday; 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturdays and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays.
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood