Blast stress off with mySpa's latest service — the oxygen facial.
The lowdown: Magnesium, cobalt, iron — remember memorizing the dreaded periodic table of elements as a teenybopper? Well, consider the oxygen facial at mySpa as a generous payback for all those late-night cramming sessions. The newly launched Intraceuticals Oxygen Facial improves skin’s elasticity and appearance within 24 hours. Take that, chemistry class.
The ‘hood: Bundled on the fifth floor of the InterContinental Miami, mySpa is smack-dab in the center of Downtown Miami.
The vibe: This is arguably Miami’s most tranquil spa this reporter has ever unearthed thanks to extremely dim lighting. Natural slate, dark bamboo, glass mosaic tiles and custom waterfalls ooze an utterly Zen aura.
The highlights: The latest at mySpa include the oxygen-infused Rejuvenate facial ($150), Atoxelene ($65) and Opulence ($150) services. The trio of treatments stimulate cell renewal, strengthen collagen and immediately leave skin fresh and radiant — making the element with the atomic number of eight the most stress-free one.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive a complimentary Atoxelene (an alternative to injections) service when purchasing a Rejuvenate facial.
mySpa at InterContinental Miami
100 Chopin Plaza, Miami
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Give Mom the Gift of Spa & Staycations this Mother's Day
- Spa Week is Ba-ack! Score $50 Treatments
- Meet Celebrity Hair Stylist Sheenon Olson
- 7 Things You Need to Know About Warren-Tricomi Studio
- 8 Facts About the Fabulous Faena Hotel Miami Beach, Tierra Santa
- 6 Best Spas in Miami
- Mobile Spray Tan Service Launches
- Score $50 Treatments with Spa Week